Community > Posts By > bluesman4123

bluesman4123's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:35 AM
Skad, Sorry about the typo, that should have been "your" posts. I'm simply not a good proofreader!!!!!:wink:

bluesman4123's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:29 AM

my friend

tell ya now this aint gonna go over to well

Don't know why you thought that, it seems to be going over fairly well. I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes, just trying to get other folks ideas on the subject!!!!

Since I haven't figured out how to put multiple quotes in a message, I'll have to answer this the best that I can. First I'll say hello to longhairedbiker, how have you been. Maybe you can tell us guys what you do in that you have no problems with women.....and please don't tell me that you're gay!!!!laugh

And to Scotty1954, I've been playing in clubs since the early 60's and that is not the place to meet a lady. I met my second wife that way, and I have wished many times that I had stayed home that night. A few years back, I met a lady in a bar who was simply wild about my singing (that should have shown what a tin ear she had)!!!! I later found out that she was an alcoholic when she invited me over for dinner and instead of telling me to bring a bottle of wine, she told me to bring several.drinker She fixed a great dinner, which I ate while she got sloshed on the wine!!!!! (Wrote a song about her titled "Angel with the Heart of a Honky-Tonk Queen" I played and sang it for her and even though it spoke of a lady who sits in the bar waiting for the next guy to buy her a beer, she loved it. She said, "That's just like me!!!!" Damn, I was so glad to get her out of my life!!!!LOL)

And to Skad, you're not only a gorgeous lady, but you posts to this thread are very sensible and enlightening, thanks!!!!!smooched

To all the rest, I will try to respond to you as time goes on and if we keep this thread going. Nice to be able to talk with others about these things. Hope you all have a nice Groundhog's Day, drats, another 6 weeks of this winter crap!!!!tears

bluesman4123's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:36 PM
I would like to start a new thread on what we men and you women are doing wrong with internet relationships. I think that we men could give you ladies some insight on what you're doing wrong and you ladies could do the same for us men.

In August, I will have been single for 9 years. In that time, I've only met two women with whom I have had a relationship with for any period of time. The relationships each lasted for just under a year. Now, don't think I'm bragging, because I'm not, but both ladies couldn't believe the intensity of our relationships, including the sexual part. I won't go into the gritty details about the sex except to say that in both cases it was awesome. The first relationship ended when I finally figured out that she had an intense anger problem; in the 10 months we were together, she really blew up 6 times, we split, she called and we got back together. The anger was not on my part in any way, she was extremely jealous, even jealous over her own sister whom I never met!!!! From our talks, I can say that she had been "ridden hard and put up wet." I was the first man who had ever really cared for and loved her, I know this for a fact.

The second relationship was with a lady who, later in life, graduated college and became a high school English teacher. She was from Maine and had moved to my state, North Carolina. She had had two really bad marriages, to hear her side of it, and was a bit screwball for me. To give you an example about her, she told me after we met that she despised the "N" word and I told her that I hated it also. But she had no problem with coming home in the afternoons talking about the "rednecks" in her classes. I finally told her that she was the "prejudiced" one and she really got pissed about that. I will be glad to tell more about my relationships with them, should anyone ask.

In my almost 9 years of singledom, I have been on Yahoo Personals, met both the above ladies on there, and I have been on Mingle2 and Plentyoffish for several years now. I have never seen so many dishonest ladies in my life. For example, the last lady I met had posted a photo of herself that had to be over ten years old. She was really pretty and I sort of felt insecure about writing to her. Also, she was a "born-again Christian" who sang in a gospel quartet. As a musician, this intrigued me although I don't believe in the Christian faith, and I told her this in the first letter I responded with. I explained that I would like to get together and possibly play and sing some with them. I also told her that I wouldn't try to sway her faith, but also wanted respect for my beliefs. After a few nights of phone conversation, she came over to meet me at my place. It was dark when she arrived and when she got out of the car, I realized that she had "fudged" on her photo, but that really didn't make any difference to me. We had a good relationship for several weeks, and were able to talk about our beliefs without any repercussions. But she still had problems with her ex, who had deserted her and her kids ten years ago, and who thought that he still "owned" her. So that one went to Hell in a handbasket very quickly!!!!!

If you go to my profile, you'll see that now I'm only looking for friends, I have lost faith that there is a woman anywhere that I could have a close relationship with. I have been honest to a fault in my previous ads on all the dating sites. I won't go into those details at the moment, but will gladly discuss them with anyone who cares to talk about things.

In being on the sites this long, I seem to see all the same ladie's faces and ads on them. It appears that you have had the same problem I have, meeting someone you really click with. I would like for this thread to open all of us up and see if we can see what our problems are. I would possibly like to chat with some of you about things, maybe on Yahoo Messenger. I have many more "tales of terror" about the ladies I have met in the past. So I hope that you ladies and guys out there will get on this thread and let's see what develops....thank you for reading this.....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:06 PM
If I were younger and you lived closer, yes, I would date you, you seem like a nice lady.:smile:

bluesman4123's photo
Fri 09/07/07 05:31 AM
Burnmaster, Welcome to the group, it's fun here!!!

pkh, I notice your pic on almost every welcome here. Your face is so familiar, even after just a few days here. Wish I were a bit younger and a little closer to you, you seem so nice....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:58 PM
Stargazer, I'm a bit confused...you appear to be looking for a man, but have one in the photo with you. Not trying to be a smarty here, but I wouldn't put a pic of me with another lady in my profile.

I've been doing the internet-dating thing for 8 years, and still haven't found the right one yet, but I never give up. And in the past week, I've found this site to be the best of all. Hope you find your dream here....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:52 PM
Welcome to what I have found to be the "fun" place on the net!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Wed 09/05/07 04:37 PM
Welcome, fellow kitty lover, isn't it so nice to be owned by your pets? Just joined a couple of days ago, and you'll just love it here....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:24 AM
Simply had to welcome a fellow North Carolinian to the group!!!!! Get ready for the roller-coaster ride, it's so much fun here that it's almost sinful!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:39 PM
Welcome, I'm a newbie also...what kinds of music do you write? I'm a writer, and I lean alot towards blues....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:38 PM
Welcome, I'm a newbie also...what kinds of music do you write? I'm a writer, and I lean alot towards blues....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:18 PM
When you meet a lady like that, do the 100 yard dash 180 degrees from her!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to say, Hillary for President!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:12 PM
Maxi, Welcome from another newbie!!! I'm a heterosexual male, but my ex-wife is gay (wonder if I caused any part of that!!! LOL) I have no problems with gay people and really try to support them in their fight for equality and trying to form unions with their mates. Enjoy....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:05 PM
Hi Lilysmom, Welcome to the group, I'm a newbie also. Just want to say that Lily is a beautiful little lady, have two girls of my on and 5 grandkid, 3 are girls, and they're the smartest 3. Great to get to know you....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:01 PM
Serenity, unicorn, two of my favorite words...I'm a newbie and want to welcome you to the best place I've found online anywhere!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 09:54 PM
Carlos, Tuesday was my first day of posting and I was so amazed at what developed on the thread I started. Isn't this site just f-king amazing!!!! Gotta love it!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 09:50 PM
To me, love is the first time you look into another's eyes and it just happens to you. I've had it happen that way before, and that's the way I want it to happen the next time. By the way, the elevator joke seems to be on every thread, good work!!!! It really got me going when it was pulled on me. But, all those stairs to the 4th floor, impossible!!! LOL Great to be here with you nice folks!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:25 AM
Unsure, There's something that I meant to say in my last posting and was in too big a hurry to do it. I don't know alot about Indiana, but I do know that they have two really beautiful things there. One is my bus, which is near Indianapolis, and the second is certainly you. You're a pretty, nice lady....hold out for the best, because you're so deserving....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 09:41 AM
Unsure,(hey, that sounds like me!!! LOL), thanks for your welcome. Wow, you folks here are way cool!!!!

(Way cool, an outdated expression that I still like!!!!) I'm sitting on pins and needles, waiting for my attorney to call and tell me that this couple paid a huge down payment on my home. Then I can get my bus.

Mikey117, I wasn't forgetting Stevie but growing up around Roy and Duane was something all it's own for me. Got and idea, maybe we need to start a thread and get everyone to post who they think would be the perfect all-star group of musicians and vocalists, to be composed of folks like Roy, Duane, and Stevie.

Thanks again, folks, you certainly know how to make a fellow feel wecome here!!!! Best to all, Jim

AND,iam4u (though after reading your profile I can see that you're not!!! LOL)You really pulled a good one there. I really thought I had not toured the site well enough!!!! Anyway, with the elevator out, and old fart like me would be totally winded if I went up 4 flights of steps to get the level that really caught my eye!!!! LOL (Ladies, just joking, I much prefer the ground floor!!!)

I don't guess I can top that one, but I'll certainly try!!!!

Previous 1