Community > Posts By > bluesman4123

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 08:40 AM
GG2, Wow, would love to hear those bootlegs. I live in Eastern NC. I'm buying an entertainer's bus and will probably be spending some time around Va Beach. My email addy is bluesman4123@yahoo.com. Let's talk some Roy Buchanan together...wow, what a dating site, I get on here looking for a lady, and my first email goes to a fellow musician, now, is the the best site on the net, or what???? Goodbye, Plentyoffish.com, you ain't got s---!!!!! LOL

Blonderockermom: Wow, the second Virginian I've met this morning, there is a God (GG2 and I know him as Mr. Buchanan!!!) LOL Thanks for the welcome!!!! Best to you on here...Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:08 AM
Thanks, pkh, and thanks also for such a pretty smile this early in the morning!!!!! Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:05 AM
I guess if I consider Roy Buchanan the "Guitar God" then Duane Allman would be "Guitar Jesus". Roy was the ultimate!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:02 AM
Try making turnovers out of the fruit, my mom used to make huge plates of them when I was a kid. But, don't cook them in lard, as she did....I told her many times that all that animal fat would kill her, and it did!!!! And all the second-hand smoke that she breathed over the years...poor thing passed away at the young age of 88!!!!LOL

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:54 AM
Wow, that was quick, thanks for the great welcome from you two ladies....Jim

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:38 AM
Ladies who put only "glamour" pics in their profile...I really shy away from those!!!!

bluesman4123's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:27 AM
Hi, I joined a couple of days ago, seems like a really great group. I just wanted to tell the ladies that I'm not limited to my immediate area, I will travel to meet that one special lady. And, since my great personality is only outweighed by my handsomeness, you gals had better grab me while you can!!!!LOL PLEASE, don't take that last line seriously!!!! Great to be here....Jim

2 Next