Community > Posts By > ashinaustin

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:51 PM
Little Black Backpack - Stroke 9

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:24 PM

no because then we'd have to list names. just holler at me when you get a nudge back = 1 point....email 2=points and i'll keep a tally

Oh yeah, good point. Will do!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:21 PM
Wow girls, we have a yummy group, just finished my nudging, and I'm in love.love pitchfork :banana: drinks Are we posting received nudges here as well?

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:08 PM
Ok, mine was sent in. Was trying to get the kiddo to bed. Just so you know, my top couple of choices were on y'alls list already! Great taste in here!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:51 PM

we are up to 9 so far....waiting for ashinaustin to name someone

Oh Goodness, working on it, give me 5!

Hurry....I don't like waiting rant

Ah, that's the Texas in you! I just sent mine to Yellowrose. Do we get a master list or anything so I can perve away.

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 05:37 PM

we are up to 9 so far....waiting for ashinaustin to name someone

Oh Goodness, working on it, give me 5!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:53 PM

Wish me luck y'all I have a date tonight!
EEEEK!

Good Luck!!

9 in the running now? Wow, y'all have been busy!

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:53 PM

I would:

Pay off my house

Pay off my dad's house

Buy a new car

Set up some CD's for my son

Pay off my student loans

Pay off my credit cards

Buy a new gun

If there is enough money left over, I would love to open a home for runaway/sexually abused girls. That was going to be my mission after I retire, but if I could get on that quicker, that would be fabulous!

Your last point is a very good choice to do ashinaustin. If you ever get the opprotunity to do this, it would be a blessing to your community. You are in my prayers to be able to do this.

Thank you flowers It is something that I am extremely passionate about and is definitely something I am going to make happen. Who knows when, but it'll happen! biggrin

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:46 PM

I liked Texas when I went there, but I don't think I'd want to live there. Too hot, and I don't take the heat well. I must say, though, I love to hear a Texas accent. Especially coming from some good-looking cowboy. Wow!love

Want to see one?
Very nice. Thank you. I dropped him a note. Even if he doesn't write back, I can still appreciate "eye candy".:wink:

He isn't too far from where I work and yes he is definitely eye candy

Haha! He's going to sign back on and see 100 new women perving his profile! He is definitely some fabulous eye candy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:41 PM
I would:

Pay off my house

Pay off my dad's house

Buy a new car

Set up some CD's for my son

Pay off my student loans

Pay off my credit cards

Buy a new gun

If there is enough money left over, I would love to open a home for runaway/sexually abused girls. That was going to be my mission after I retire, but if I could get on that quicker, that would be fabulous!

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:08 PM

psst....ash did it

Haha! Thanks for calling me out there! I know I can't be the only one in here who was thinking it!

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:34 PM

:banana: squirt gun party in Texas :banana:

Uh oh! I think you just got all of the men excited thinking about us frolicking around in the heat having a squirt gun party. That so translates to wet t-shirt party to them.

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:10 PM

Big, strong, rough, man-hands, please.:wink:

I second that! bigsmile

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:45 PM

um...i hate texas.

in fact, i hate it so much i even gave up my inheritance.

what would i want with a...ranch? i mean, seriously?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh hell live on it shshshs too bad I was not your sister at the time would have gladly took it off your handsbigsmile

i signed it over completely to other members of my family.

too hot there...and what's up with all those fire ants?

well its in the high 90's in california this week and it has only been in the low 80's for our highs.
i think fireants are worse in flordia, but you are entitled to your opinion

lol...i've lived in galveston, dallas, clute, angleton, and lake jackson.

in clute, my entire front yard TEEMED with fire ants...it didn't matter WHAT we did.

we've got them here, of course...just not as bad.

of course, texas would be a better place if my father's family didn't live there. that's in conroe...

I am seriously 5 minutes away from Conroe. Love it! Small world. I absolutely love it here and wouldn't live in any other state if given the chance.

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:20 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana:
im going to old town spring on saturday with some friends for a crawfish festival, texans love to party
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Heck yeah! I am going to the crawfish festival too! You can't go wrong with some crawfish, zydeco and Cory Morrow!

ashinaustin's photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:46 PM

I've been told that I look a little like Jerry Ferarra from Entourage. "Turtle"

Wow you do, that's crazy! I think that Mirror definitely has a Dave Matthews vibe going on.

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/17/09 09:02 PM

Crazy peoplelaugh

pats you know you love all us TEXAS ladies!!!love

Yes, he does. We need to invite him to our get together. He's the only man that can come.:angel:

I keep telling him he needs to come! Texas is where it's at!

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/17/09 08:48 PM
I went through a little less than 10K last month. I text all the time. So much easier than talking and I am interviewing all day, so it works.

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:21 PM
You request them to add you, and then they have to confirm that they do know you.

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 04/17/09 06:50 PM
Ok, just got creepier, he msg'd saying that he plugged my Mingle2 name into AIM and prayed that it worked. When it didn't he started doing variations. What the hell? How do you block?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25