Community > Posts By > Ole1

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:36 PM
:smile:

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:35 PM
I wonder if she'll be happier than when she came in.

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:32 PM
Then would it be right if I wonder what I wunder, er somethin'?

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:30 PM
Wondering if anyone wonders what War wonders when Fett wonders about why Katertots wonders about Txs wondering about the right wonder, I wunder?

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:18 PM
5 whole apples
1/2 cup(s) sugar
1 tbsp. flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup(s) water
Topping
1 1/2 cup(s) flour
1 cup(s) brown sugar
1 cup(s) oatmeal
1 cup(s) butter
Caramel Sauce
14 oz. caramels
5 oz. evaporated milk

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 degree C).

2. In a medium size bowl, toss apples with sugar, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, and water; spread evenly into a 8x8 inch pan. In another bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter; spoon mixture evenly over apples.

3. In a heavy sauce pan over low heat, melt the caramels with the evaporated milk. Heat , stirring frequently, until mixture has a smooth consistency. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the crumble.

4. Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes (apple mixture will bubble and topping will be golden brown).

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:03 PM
I don't have a machine in front of me with Vista on it, but there are a couple things that are nice to turn off, like Vista asking you if you are sure that you want to do what you just told it to do.
If you are still having that problem, take a look at the article here: http://www.petri.co.il/disable_uac_in_windows_vista.htm
You will come across a few other options that you can enable/disable as well.

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:33 PM
Oh yeah, that should run Vista nicely.

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:31 PM
Oooooopps!
blushing

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:25 PM
Ok, I'll start out then,
{{{{{{(((((( H~U~G ))))))}}}}}}
flowerforyou

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:23 PM
Not even gonna remark to that one Mike, laugh

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:19 PM
Wonders if Katertots needs a good ol' group hug.

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:11 PM
lol laugh
My bad :tongue:

Ole1's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:06 PM
I don't know, a date is what lead to my previous marriage grumble lol! I'll settle for a night out of fun with no expectations, just let what does or doesn't happen, happen.

Ole1's photo
Thu 09/20/07 01:03 PM
Music has been one of the few constants in my life that has not changed, other than embracing music from additional genres.
Looking forward to the winter time up here when more concerts are 'in season'. drinker

Ole1's photo
Thu 09/20/07 07:50 AM
"So until we get officials that don't just tell us what we want to hear, we are truly hosed."

Have we ever had that kind of offical in ANY office before??

Ole1's photo
Thu 09/20/07 07:41 AM
I've delt with a lot of slow/unique computer user's in my profession, but a person I delt with today really takes the cake.
After trying a few times to log into her machine, she calls the help desk and I get sent out to help her. I make sure she is typing the right username/password combination and notice the caps lock key is on. I tell her that her login credentials are case sensitive and she has to turn her caps lock off and she replies, but I like seeing all the lights on my keyboard when I use it.
Although I could not say it, I would like to enter my quote for the day as:
"OK, you, out of the gene pool!"

Ole1's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:53 PM
I think we've been beating the same dead horse Sexysari.
It really sucks when you give that 110% just to be slighted, regardless of the reason that the other person may give.
It's really easy to feel like just giving up and throwing in the towel, but hang in there, someone is bound to see you for the good person that you are and fall for you head over heels.

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 10:51 PM
I would still run at least a scan or two on your system.
You can try one of them that I use at http://nail.erwhat.com.
It wil pickup a wide variety of crap that can get onto your machine.

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 11:07 AM
Ok, I am a cheap SOB when it comes to games, so I usually wait until a game is out for a while before I will invest in it.
I did find a pretty cool game I beta tested for, it is along the same lines as WoW and Everquest, but no monthly fee: http://hero.netgame.com/

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 10:59 AM
Vista is nice and pretty, but that's about it.
It is a huge resource hog and company's are putting it on machines that barely meet the minnimum requirements, so some users are going to be upset with it.
I will give it one thing though, it was one h@ll of a lot more stable than the first releases of XP.
I did beta testing for MS and ended up with 2 copies of it, but I have yet to install it and keep it on a machine except for testing.