Community > Posts By > Ole1

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:06 AM
Playing with the registry is never a real good idea unless it is a last resort to fix a problem, just my oppinion.

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 09:04 AM
Try hitting control+alt+delete, do you get a message along the lines of your administrator has set permissions or something? (for XP)

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:59 AM
AVG has been around since at least the mid 90's, back before GUI interfaces really took over with Windows. I think the first time I used it was when I first upgraded to Win 95 from 3.1.
No program will be able to catch everything all of the time, the best you can do is run a small set of multiple progs that will overlap each other.
Personally I use AVG, Hijackthis (*for advanced users only*), SpyBot and Super Antispyware (stupid sounding name, but a very effective program).
I let the AVG scan as normal (every day) and run the other programs every 1 - 2 weeks. You'd be suprised how many computers out there would stay running much better with a little proactive prevention.

Ole1's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:50 AM
Sounds like the sender is tired of striking out and you happened to be who he/she decided to target their angst towards, what a tool they must be. sick

Ole1's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:03 PM
Smart
Loyal
Honest
Hard working
Not psychotic

Ole1's photo
Mon 09/03/07 02:51 PM
Married for 5, together for 13, I thought the long engagement would almost assure that the marriage would last, pretty tough to even bother when she went astray.

Ole1's photo
Mon 09/03/07 02:01 PM
I'm in little coke too.

Ole1's photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:57 PM
Ok, time to take the plunge and say hi.
Hi.

When is that elevator getting fixed?

1 2 4 Next