Community > Posts By > ag7909

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:01 AM

what r u waiting for? just go forward ... follow ur feeling ;)

thats what he said

u mean he said that? wow

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:59 AM
just haven't found her yet

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:55 AM
what r u waiting for? just go forward ... follow ur feeling ;)

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:45 AM
xbox, pda, ps2, handphone ... i think

well, cause it's an open source kernel, so people can modified to adapted the kernel to the hardware.

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:56 PM
@ambiant
wow thanks a lot, a batch of them, and completed too + soundtracks :D really2 thanks

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:44 PM

@ambiant
owh, the prequel of ginga nagareboshi gin, right? not yet watch it, but already read the review. many people said that Nagareboshi Gin is better than weed, is it true? Hope can get the torrent cos in Indonesia, they rarely sell the dvd :(

@waterbearer
yeah, the fight scenes cool, and of course goku, especially when he became SS. But I like toranku and goten more, they cute ^^.

Yes they are cute.

wish got a son like them but without the super power lol

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:42 PM
O_O one by one ... wow ?or is there a batch of them? like to have them :D but don't wanna trouble u to copy paste all the links ;)

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:35 PM
@ambiant
owh, the prequel of ginga nagareboshi gin, right? not yet watch it, but already read the review. many people said that Nagareboshi Gin is better than weed, is it true? Hope can get the torrent cos in Indonesia, they rarely sell the dvd :(

@waterbearer
yeah, the fight scenes cool, and of course goku, especially when he became SS. But I like toranku and goten more, they cute ^^.

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:31 PM
@ambiant
hmmm there's a lot ginga based name, well ginga itself means galaxy. so what ginga d u watch?

@waterbearer
speedracer really a popular classic anime :D. Dragon Ball, my friends said that DB is eternal legendary anime (well he's over a bit about that lol), but hey almost all people in this world enjoy watch DB right. What d u like about DB? I like the fun moments in DB.

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 09:17 PM
well i guess depends on the machine i use. if the specs not good enough, i'll use gnome, cos kde feels heavier that gnome imo.

but once i used this stone-age pc (well it's not exactly like that :P), with ram only 128 MB, try use KDE and gnome, and good God, u can sleep first and made urself some coffee until it's finish one thing. Then I tried xfce and blackbox, and really my problem with slow pc gone.

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 07:16 PM
Edited by ag7909 on Thu 06/10/10 07:17 PM
@hannah

yeah, especially when he put them on the food ... wonder how van digest his food lol

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/10/10 01:35 AM
@hannah
oh wow, u watch air and clannad ... could fall for u lol. well really touched by clannad, especially the 2nd season or ~After Story~...Ahh those touching and sad moments, really love clannad. hope they will make something which quality in par or even better than clannad.
GunXSword, hmm cool mecha, but really, the plot seems too linear, and the background of each characters didn't seem deep enough, but overall I enjoy watched the series too.

@phoenix
did u watch noein too? wow I'm astounded, noein really awesome imo. even the character design, well it seemed weird at first but after a few episodes, i came to like the design of chara.

ag7909's photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:41 PM
lol

gungrave eh. want to watch that series long ago but always distracted by other science fiction anime, like dennou coil and noein. well maybe in my relax time I'll try to watch gungrave.

ag7909's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:09 PM
@phoenix_rising4526
wow a lot titles there, glad to see someone that watch a lot anime here. d u still watch it now, right? hope u still like watch anime.
Have an account on MyAnimeList.net? if u have one, maybe we can see each other lists ;)

ag7909's photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:20 AM
redhat at work, wow

:sigh: wish my office can get to use linux too

ag7909's photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:11 PM
Usually switch between gnome and KDE if use opensuse. ubuntu is easier to install, easier to update, and if u setup a server ubuntu more easier to setting too imo. but sometimes still can't let go opensuse, one of my first distro after all laugh

ag7909's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:16 PM
What part of opensuse 11.1 that complicated? I use mainly ubuntu and opensuse.

ag7909's photo
Sat 06/05/10 11:32 PM
@bum_runner
what...another adaptation to movie? they didn't learn from the past, did they? A legendary Dragon Ball anime was turned into a movie that destroy all the good things about DB >_<

@thayet
ur main genre of anime seems like shoujo anime, well i recommend u watch Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Clannad, Kanon and Air.

@headroller
yeah sometimer it's better to read the manga, cos it's more detail n longer story.

@Friendly78
Escaflowne one of the series that aired on tv in my country, but never finished :(. well since i got all episodes from torrent, finally finished the series after 10 years aired on tv ^^;. Yeah I know about wicked city but never got the movie myself, only read the review

For Evangelion fans, Evangelion 2.22 You can (not) advance, already released by fansub group (UTW&THORA).

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/03/10 07:43 AM
Yeah,and ATI has a good records lately. And to compare my 9500 and hd5670 (well must use winxp n opensuse on other box) :
- fallout3 never crashed with ati hd5670, but with 9500, after more than 6 hrs playing,it crashed successfully :P
- with opensuse, watching anime with good animation still better ati hd5670.
Well that on other box, cant wait when my ati hd5670 n ubuntu running smoothly.

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/03/10 07:32 AM
Akira live action eh? Hope they as good as the anime. Many live action that based anime,didn't meet my expectation :(

And wow u watched gantz too, well i rather read its manga than the anime. It's more detailed and the story better than anime version.