Community > Posts By > Youlostme

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 04:33 AM

Clue: Life is when you know you woke up.
Sol: Death is when you don't know you didn't.

(from Crasswords (193)

(author's note: submitted previously, but incorrectly)

Your a brave man this has been up for 24 hrs and you haven't drawn the Bible bashers yet....frustrated

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 04:28 AM
Depends how many zero are on it....oops

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 04:24 AM
Man you have my sympathy, only 25 and live in Rio where some of the most beautiful women on the planet live....forget your affair with the keyboard and go out to some clubs.

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 04:11 AM

I don't mean to sound mean or anything. All I can tell you, It's best you learn to deal with it. You're going to be rejected by all kinds. And they are going to judge you. Even though they have no right.

You're only 29. You have a lot of years ahead of you.

This is good advice....most men are familiar with this, only too often, when they approach most women, unless they are movie star quality...
Don't sweat it, things have a way of working themselves out....

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 03:07 AM
Guys I'm new here...but if aliens walked among us, would it be like the white man walking among the American native Indians....

Whenever a superior culture meets with an inferior culture, the superior dominates....so are we aliens, sorry don't buy it...

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 01:48 AM
Chatting or verbal in-consequence... sooner than later there has to be something of substance....you have to give of yourself and be of genuine help even if it is only to make people think....

Youlostme's photo
Fri 08/04/17 01:21 AM
Edited by Youlostme on Fri 08/04/17 01:28 AM

I am looking for a man who loves God above anything else.. Will that be you?

Arabian nights for you babe.....well a Muslim in Mosul...maybe.

Hey, you ever thing about getting a new profile pic??? Maybe leave the child out???
I'm sure it's your grandaughter....jist looks a little...you know...weird?

Thanks for that, their mine....was still fathering them when I was 60.....proven breeder..
Don't remember the quote exactly, something about "a plank in ones eye" perhaps you can help me with that, anyhow thanking you in advance, I'm sure your a good guy.slaphead

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:34 PM

Are there any real christian women on here?

They all say they are God fearing, until you try sneaking out in the morning...then it you on the other side of that fear...especially if she has a few big brothers...noway

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:15 PM

I am looking for a man who loves God above anything else.. Will that be you?

Arabian nights for you babe.....well a Muslim in Mosul...maybe.

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:01 PM

Not according to my old Catholic priest.

Well he was old....the young ones were more hands on..laugh

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 10:46 PM
This is quite a gas....I have had five female children from four women some I married some I didn't....cost me AUD2M...
This sin idea....it only becomes a sin when you don't pay her enough or you don't pay at all....
You never hear a word from her, after she rapes you, you may hear from her lawyer to make sure they got the lot.
For all those with nothing to lose, keep talking about the Bible, for those who are listening, get a prenup, I wish I had...

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 09:39 PM
Well it was a lot easier before the Samaritans invented writing....it was only smoke and shadows on the cave wall....

You know what they say..."If God didn't exist, man would have to invent him."

As for the rest of it, they are just reprints of reprints....at least the cave paintings were originals...

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 08:21 PM
Hard to leave this one alone...the whole idea started from throwing reindeer horns in the swamp to ensure a good hunt. Now of course Constantine was the great patron of Christianity and it became one of the world religions.

Friends if God is not there when you die, take comfort, you will never know.
And if he is, he will understand.....or he is not God...

God bless....

Youlostme's photo
Thu 08/03/17 07:08 PM

Rules...Rules....come on guys, it is what it is...if you don't like it don't buy it....no need for criticism...we can not create others in our own image..show a little tolerance, we are all different...
my opinion, for what it's worth...

2 Next