Community > Posts By > Deelite

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:48 AM
oh a baby? don't take the advice of you can have the box!! CRUDE!! Its very hard to find someone you are in love wqith and wants a child too. Women know!! My last boyfriend tried to off me when I told him I was, maybe, pregnant. -a day later. And we dated 1 and half years. Its not just you Ok, and I'm not even trying to have one, not for a while. It would've been an accident if I was. Now thats really put me off to say the least. But its encouraging to hear a man talk like that. Goog for you, it will come your way.

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:41 AM
what is bbay?

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:40 AM
I had a guy not willing to make me his gilfriend and it hurts. don't waste her time is all I can say -just be straight up about what you want and don't. Also, men do and have cheated on me and were/are liars and way way worse! its not just women, and not just men, -its just bad poeple and they are everywhwere it sems.

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:35 AM
not saying its not 'love', but ask yourself, r u just atracted to the drama?

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:32 AM
I've been lucky to have afew i guess and can say no relationship is really worth your time without it.

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:29 AM
I would say forget her -you will be dating her mother too if you go out and if were to lead anywhere -what a mother in law to have to deal with. Too shy. no self esteem it seems to me.

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:25 AM
all men I have known are turned off and have had most every guy tell me this is true, so, maybe you r the exception? and have to agree with the one girl there, most all men I have known friend or otherwise like a girl to play a bit hard to get at least.every guy I've not played hard to get on some level, or certainly if moved faster than they or didn't let them call the shots -they stopped being interested&quick. Every relationship I've had I played at there pace or a little hard to get at least and esp at first til they made the move to stronger commitment.

Deelite's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:09 AM
Its fun so far. not getting a few of the replys I hoped for from some, but its not been log, but still have gotten some great possibilities. Hope to get to know some girls for friendships here too if possible. Women friends are harder to meet than males i've found anyway, so look forward to meeting all new people. Thanks!!

2 Next