Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Mon 11/14/11 01:42 PM

*A tip before you read the following. Think of Jeff Foxworthy's routine of "You might be a Redneck", these are my words with his timing.

I feel I'm not just speaking for myself but on behalf of a good portion of women, if any of this sounds familiar to you then we might have a problem ...

IF that thing on your upper lip you call a mustache looks like something could have crawled in there & died, we might have a problem.

IF your idea of shopping for yourself is going to Kmart once a year & "stocking up", we might have a problem.

IF watching a play means staying awake for the first 10 minutes, we might have a problem

IF you wear your UNDERwear as OUTER wear, we might have a problem.

IF your idea of a memorable night includes a tattoo parlor, we might have a problem.

IF when a woman is talking to you and what you hear is the Peanuts/Our Gang teacher, we might have a problem.

IF you are such a sports junkie that you will watch badminton on T.V., we might have a problem.

IF you conveniently only have a $100
bill & you look at me like I should pay instead, we might have a problem.

IF you claim to be "sexy" and you're not, we might have a problem.

IF "your place" is your parent's basement, we might have a problem.

If your idea of getting ready for a date means slapping on some colonge
to mask your B.O., we might have a problem.

IF your six-pack looks more like a keg , we might have a problem.

If you think techno and anything
autotuned is good music, we might have a problem.

If you have clothes in your closet that you could wear for Halloween like 70's disco, Farmer in the Dell,etc., we might have a problem.

IF you didn't laugh at some point
while reading this, we might have a problem :)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:19 AM

Ron Paul is my choice for President. I will vote for him regardless of what political party he runs under. It is early in the game so we will have to see who his real competition will be. I would like Jesse Ventura to be his running mate.
you'd really become the Laughingstock of the World then!
Jessie The Body!laugh

I remember laughing at Palin!

Jenknee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 11:24 PM
Ron Paul is my choice for President. I will vote for him regardless of what political party he runs under. It is early in the game so we will have to see who his real competition will be. I would like Jesse Ventura to be his running mate.

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/06/11 10:47 AM

Great and very interesting video! Thank you for sharing :)

You're welcomed, glad you liked it!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:01 AM
Fall back

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/05/11 09:16 PM
Edited by Jenknee on Sat 11/05/11 09:17 PM
I thought someone might appreciate this video,it was filmed in Saudi Arabia and shows some landmarks from the bible. The best part is at about 8 minutes into it when they find the split rock in the desert. jump ahead to 7 minutes if you're in a hurry. It is a little blurry,sorry.

http://youtu.be/6cfPMKv2fBM

Secret footage smuggled out

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/05/11 01:37 AM
Edited by Jenknee on Sat 11/05/11 01:49 AM
I like rock played by talented musicians that knew how to play, no lipsyncing allowed! The music that you wanted to hear in headphones to catch every last sound.

Traffic, Led Zepplin, The Who, Montrose, Grand Funk Railroad, Yes, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, The James Gang,The Doors,... so many good bands back then, can't mention all of them! Motown was also good but different.

http://youtu.be/PECk9A-07Pw The Doors: Touch Me

Jenknee's photo
Fri 11/04/11 10:17 PM
Agnostics just love to irritate believers to no end! Just stop it. Why can you just be like most atheists I know, I respect them and they respect me.

No matter what agnostics hear, or read, or see, it will never be good enough, admit it and leave us alone.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:57 PM
Bored and unfulfilled.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:56 PM

I am tired....hope I sleep good tonight!!!

Since you seem to have insomnia I hope you sleep well !!

Jenknee's photo
Fri 11/04/11 07:07 PM
I find agnostics to be quite a pain.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 11/04/11 06:07 PM

Feeling beatin down and and worn thin by life
My daughter got into an accident august 1st and suffered traumatic damage to her brain..
As of this moment her short term memory is limited to daily memories.but thank god shes doing ok..
I was on mingle before..some remember me as BEDLUM.
hi everyone:smile:

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter but the good news is you still have her in one piece! I always have to say it could be worse. Hopefully there will be some improvement for her in the future! God bless.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:53 PM

I amazed by Nutella. Who knew it tastes so good.

hahaha...I love Nutella!!!

I've been wanting to try it, I think I should after reading you two rave about it.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:31 PM

I wanted to be a dancer on broadway...and went to drama school and majored in dance.....

So you can cook and dance... not bad.

Yep...both....even at the same time...LOL!! Talented.....

Wonders never cease :) That might be too much to hope for,lol. The thing is I actually like watching white guys dance poorly but I could handle the opposite too :banana:

Jenknee's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:12 PM

I wanted to be a dancer on broadway...and went to drama school and majored in dance.....

So you can cook and dance... not bad.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 11/03/11 04:27 PM
You better not be a scammer!!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 11/02/11 11:42 AM
Accomplished!! I posted Halloween pics within a few days on FB and tagged them! Wonders never cease :)

Jenknee's photo
Tue 11/01/11 11:26 PM

You will never understand who I am....or what I am about. You will never know the 'real' me. Your decision.

Don't feel too bad, she just cleared the path for who you should really be with!

Jenknee's photo
Mon 10/31/11 07:35 PM
I am really liking "TAKE5" candy bars that I bought for the Trick or Treaters, hopefully I don't have to give them all away!!

Jenknee's photo
Mon 10/31/11 03:12 PM
Not yet ready for tonight that's for sure!! Grooming my little doggy so she looks cute for the Trick or Treaters :)

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 21 22