Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Sun 10/30/11 11:41 AM
Creating a Work of Art with a pumpkin :smile:

Jenknee's photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:54 AM
Going out with friends, we're wearing costumes for some pre-Halloween fun.

I would rather not wear a costume but I will since they are.

Jenknee's photo
Fri 10/28/11 10:48 AM
Cautiously, slightly optomistic.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 10/27/11 12:00 PM
Kinda tired of trying.

Jenknee's photo
Thu 10/27/11 10:09 AM

Age is mind over matter. If u don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain

Jenknee did I tell you how much I like you today?? ; )

Thank-you Teadipper! That put a smile on my face happy

Best Wishes!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 09:24 PM
Age is mind over matter. If u don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:40 PM

Tired of the nearly entire male species in the cyber world. You are only capable of a 10 minute attention span and no matter how good those 10 minutes are, you are on to the next!

Like boys in the Candy Store, you find something to like and in the middle of tasting it you are already eyeing the next piece of candy. huh
Yep, I agree with this....:thumbsup:

I'm glad someone else realizes this besides me but then I feel a little defeated for both of us.

Don't ask me how this posted twice, oh well !! Maybe it will capture the men's attention ,lol

Got my attension, but the whole point of shopping for me is, try before you buy laugh

Sure you can try before you buy but before trying, you should have a good idea of what you like and what you're shopping for. Who wants to get excited for no good reason or waste their time? I know I don't.

Nobody knows what they like until they have tryed many different things. Trying is all about discovering yourself.

Though the long journey of self discovery, we not only find things and people we like, but also things and people we don't like.

I guess many guys have only been tasting you, and seeing if you're the type of person they click with. Well sorry babe, so far you are undiscovered treasure. But, when the right person comes along, they won't beable to keep their hands of you happy

I get what you're saying. You're 28, add a couple decades on and by that time you should know very well what you want. There are games that I try not to participate in but every once in a while I get reeled in. It is more like I have been discovered and I say no, quite often, but one glorious day... I will say yes!!

Good luck in your search! Don't sample too many.

Thankyou! happy

Wishing you all the best too! ^o^ and I wouldn't dream of sampling too many winking

lol, yeah right, you fall asleep dreaming of all the samples. Thanks for the best wishes!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 05:30 PM

Tired of the nearly entire male species in the cyber world. You are only capable of a 10 minute attention span and no matter how good those 10 minutes are, you are on to the next!

Like boys in the Candy Store, you find something to like and in the middle of tasting it you are already eyeing the next piece of candy. huh

I'm glad someone else realizes this besides me but then I feel a little defeated for both of us.

Don't ask me how this posted twice, oh well !! Maybe it will capture the men's attention ,lol

Got my attension, but the whole point of shopping for me is, try before you buy laugh

Sure you can try before you buy but before trying, you should have a good idea of what you like and what you're shopping for. Who wants to get excited for no good reason or waste their time? I know I don't.

Nobody knows what they like until they have tryed many different things. Trying is all about discovering yourself.

Though the long journey of self discovery, we not only find things and people we like, but also things and people we don't like.

I guess many guys have only been tasting you, and seeing if you're the type of person they click with. Well sorry babe, so far you are undiscovered treasure. But, when the right person comes along, they won't beable to keep their hands of you happy

I get what you're saying. You're 28, add a couple decades on and by that time you should know very well what you want. There are games that I try not to participate in but every once in a while I get reeled in. It is more like I have been discovered and I say no, quite often, but one glorious day... I will say yes!!

Good luck in your search! Don't sample too many.

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:52 PM

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:32 PM
:thumbsup:

Thanks Extreme Home Makeover for coming to our tornado ravaged town and building 7 houses in 7 days and doing some work in our most historic park!!!! It's a ray of hope for the rest of us:smile:

Wow, that is amazing!! That is the type of news I love to hear about :) Funny how Linsey Lohan's latest news gets posted all over but I didn't hear about this.

Hope you made it through the tornado okay waving

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:12 PM
Edited by Jenknee on Wed 10/26/11 04:14 PM

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:12 PM

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:09 PM
Happier after a long chat with a good friend :)

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 12:32 PM
Hmmm :angry: grumble frustrated

Jenknee's photo
Wed 10/26/11 11:41 AM

Jenknee's photo
Tue 10/25/11 08:02 PM
Back to bitchin about something...

Your idea of a "Progressive Dinner Party" is a pain in the ***. Three of you are having it at THREE different locations for appetizers, then dinner, then dessert in two hour stages, six hours!!

Like that isn't bad enough but I also have to bring food when you're already splitting it between THREE people and I can't drink cause I have to drive. What a pain!!

The better idea is one person's house, they supply the food and you rotate each month at someone else's house. If u do it for 8 people that means I get to relax and enjoy a dinner party SEVEN times !!

Jenknee's photo
Tue 10/25/11 06:50 PM
Edited by Jenknee on Tue 10/25/11 06:50 PM
Not feeling like going to the Gym but I will drag myself there.

Jenknee's photo
Tue 10/25/11 10:40 AM

It's my baby's birthday today :) My baby is now 24 years old, time flies!!!
tell you baby happy birthingday from me drinker

Thanks, I will :smile:

Jenknee's photo
Tue 10/25/11 03:18 AM
Tired but excited

Jenknee's photo
Mon 10/24/11 07:45 PM
Cold, pulled off a deal so pleased with that, disappointed by something else and really wanting a new puppy-I have to wait for the dog :( plus other various emotions.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 21 22