Community > Posts By > Jenknee

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 02:18 PM

"This is one reason why I hate Obama. He has no transparency like he promised and any "Change" has been all downward."

"Hate" is a strong and consuming word to use toward another human being.

"Suspect" is has more of a consensus.

I agree, I rarely use the hate word but I do HATE Obama.

I'm glad we are still able to use that word 'Hate"if we choose. We could be guilty of a Hate Crime though. What comes next? The Thought Police! The freedom of being able to say what we want may become a thing of the past depending on who our next president is.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 02:07 PM

Freedom of religion should include freedom from religion. When they are telling the schools and football games that they can't pray to God in Public, how can Obama or any of our Presidents stand up in front of the entire nation and do it?

He is going to get jumped on no matter what he does then right?

If he thanks God in front of the entire nation, then the schools are going to say, then why can't we do the same thing?

It makes perfect sense that he did not thank a "Christian" God in front of a nation filled with many different kinds of religions.

No, people should not be the least bit upset.

If Christians want to be upset, and they feel better about being upset, there is not much anyone can do about it. They are always whining about something.

And people are grasping at straws trying to find things to criticize Obama about.

I say to these people, GET A LIFE.

I know I do not have to grasp at straws to have many reasons why I hate the guy. YOU are making this a Christian thing, I am not!! I mentioned religion because he is signaling out some while allowing other religious events to occur. He did not mention God at Thanksgiving but he sure acknowledged Ramadan, what don't you understand here?

Here are just a few more reasons why I don't like him. Just gonna use key words ...

Healthcare reform

Cap & Trade treaty

Super Congress

Involving us in Libya

Doing a troops surge in Afganistan instead of the exact opposite he said he would do during his campaign.

His acceptance of the Peace Prize when he was barely elected and did nothing whatsoever for peace.

ATF gun running to Mexican cartels

Just a few of the reasons why I HATE Obama. Did you see anything about religion mentioned in my list? Get off your finger pointing and using the Christian card.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 01:21 PM

Since when is thanking god a requirement? If you'd like to thank god, go for it. You can't force others to do that, though. And it's silly to get upset when they don't.

"Silly to get upset?" Our country became what it was because enough people were "silly to get upset"! You may not have that right too much longer the way things are going but apparently you are one of the Sheeple that won't get upset when you lose your freedom completely.

how does the president not thanking God on thanksgiving affect anyones freedoms?

I did not state that his not mentioning God had anything to do with freedom on Thanksgiving, maybe u should read back what I did type.

I said he was a hypocrit and he is and gave facts to my opinion in the form of videos. He should either acknowledge and allow all religions or none whatsoever is the exact point I was trying to make. You should not have a dinner at the White House for one religion while denying others their ability to do so. There are many other examples of him placating to Muslims while ignoring others

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 01:01 PM

Since when is thanking god a requirement? If you'd like to thank god, go for it. You can't force others to do that, though. And it's silly to get upset when they don't.

"Silly to get upset?" Our country became what it was because enough people were "silly to get upset"! You may not have that right too much longer the way things are going but apparently you are one of the Sheeple that won't get upset when you lose your freedom completely.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 12:47 PM

"This is one reason why I hate Obama. He has no transparency like he promised and any "Change" has been all downward."

"Hate" is a strong and consuming word to use toward another human being.

"Suspect" is has more of a consensus.

It is a very strong word and I absolutely hate his guts!!! I voted for that lying bast*** too!! lol

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 12:18 PM
http://youtu.be/41-jQUYKje4 Obama ends Prayer Day celebrations

http://youtu.be/rSR09XSnbw4 Obama denies flyover of God& Country

http://youtu.be/YfUZCul_gCM Obama speaks at Ramadan dinner at the White House

The above videos are just a sampling of Obama being a hypocrite. IF the president welcomes and acknowledges one religion (Muslim) but he is refusing Christians the right to acknowledge their religion then something is very wrong. This is one reason why I hate Obama. He has no transparency like he promised and any "Change" has been all downward.

If our next president separates Church & State then he should do it 100%. As a Christian, I would appreciate our next president to be Christian but his politics are much more important than his religion or lack of it.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/26/11 11:32 AM
This site absolutely sucks for me but you are younger and in a very different place so it just might work for you.

Facebook for me is a place for friends and some family, totally different and much more personal that this site. I can't compare the two. I am being a little redundant here I'm sure.

The real world is much better than anything cyber, join some groups, hang out where you like to be, you will naturally meet people that way.

Good Luck!!

Jenknee's photo
Wed 11/23/11 04:15 PM
Relieved!! I RSVPed a no to the Thanksgiving dinner that I was going to have to fake my way through if I had gone. She's a very picky vegetarian, plus it was her bday, so special food and a gift was in order and she is NOT a nice person to top it all off.

Now I am just gonna visit my neighbors that I really like instead :)

Jenknee's photo
Tue 11/22/11 10:59 PM
I am going over your house for Thanksgiving even though everyone else except your ex-boyfriend said no. I will be gracious and kind and try to start nice conversations, unlike you and to top it all off it is your birthday so more attention goes your way when you are already incredibly self-centered.

After your event, I may go to my neighbors who are friendly ,open people with 2 great little boys I love :)

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 04:44 PM

Take a walk in the rain, hand in hand with my significant other, then gallons and gallons of hot chocolate as we cuddle on the couch in front of a roaring fire in the fire place.

Sans the hand in hand with my significant other, then gallons and gallons of hot chocolate as we cuddle on the couch in front of a roaring fire in the fire place parts.

Is that your fantasy or reality? Hope u don't
mind me asking!

S'all good. I've heard it said that we make our own reality, so in actuality, my fantasy is my reality. laugh

Yeah it is good. I use my fantasies too!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 04:34 PM
Yeah... it was a fantasy :)

Mine are much better,lol

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 04:31 PM

Take a walk in the rain, hand in hand with my significant other, then gallons and gallons of hot chocolate as we cuddle on the couch in front of a roaring fire in the fire place.

Sans the hand in hand with my significant other, then gallons and gallons of hot chocolate as we cuddle on the couch in front of a roaring fire in the fire place parts.

Is that your fantasy or reality? Hope u don't
mind me asking!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 02:13 PM

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dia............led a wrong number..

end of quote.

I think that goes for anyone, anywhere in Michigan and you take it with you when you leave :) Being from Michigan, it has happened to me several times.

By the way, I liked your post!

Me too. A friend of my son once dialed my number, and apparently didn't realize he was talking to senior, not junior.. (we have the same name, although technically there is no senior/junior)...you should have seen the look on my son's face when I approached him about his "plans" for the evening, laugh laugh

Ha! My daughter and I sound similar on the phone so I could have pulled that off in the past but I never did. She's a grown-up now so the opportunity is gone, oh well.

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 01:56 PM

Perv sneaks and luv2
Ooooooooooo, I took a bunch of new pics. I only put 3 on my profile so far.

Gotta take 500 pictures, to get one good one!laugh laugh laugh

I know the feeling. I am not photogenic! I took a peek, yours look good, except the sad one :(
not photogenic slaphead

Lol, yeah...you don't know cuz we don't post the bad ones!!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 01:55 PM

I am putting up my Christmas tree while watching one of my favorite movies "Groundhog Day".

I LOVE Groundhog Day!

Me too happy I love the concept, that he can improve and learn so much while the rest of the world doesn't move a day forward!
In the end, he gets it and appreciates it .

I wish I could relive certain days over again! What I would change!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 01:36 PM
I am putting up my Christmas tree while watching one of my favorite movies "Groundhog Day".

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 01:35 PM

Perv sneaks and luv2
Ooooooooooo, I took a bunch of new pics. I only put 3 on my profile so far.

Gotta take 500 pictures, to get one good one!laugh laugh laugh

I know the feeling. I am not photogenic! I took a peek, yours look good, except the sad one :(

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 11:38 AM
If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dia............led a wrong number..

end of quote.

I think that goes for anyone, anywhere in Michigan and you take it with you when you leave :) Being from Michigan, it has happened to me several times.

By the way, I liked your post!

Jenknee's photo
Sun 11/20/11 11:22 AM
I like men who express themselves with class.

Jenknee's photo
Sat 11/19/11 11:22 PM

I NEVER cloud my opinion, if someone doesn't like it, it's too bad for them. Clearly, I do not agree that public nudity should be allowed on public streets in the U.S.A.

I'm done.

Now we know where you stand.flowerforyou

I on the other hand believe that there in nothing more normal than nudity and if the weather permitted I would propose a world nudity day.

Just imagine that happening.drinker

lol If you come to California believe me you see plenty of near nudity. And what covering there is is so transparent nothing is left to the imagination. Wheater it is "attractive"; even clean, or not.

If it has some kind of psycological damage to children, or not, I think could be argued both ways. Nudity generally create questions by children but how parents respond is probably more helpful/harmful than the actual nudity. My preference is to explain things to my children at what I find as the right time and place so I was rather glad I was not raiseing children when I came to California.

All that said my children grew up around profoundly disabled people and their appearace, special needs, did sometimes create questions. Usually questions that could be broken down to very simple explanations but not always. They saw so many disabilities they got where they almost expected it.

Which come to think of it is pretty much what public nudity genrerally does; remove the "surprise/shock" va;ue.

My daughter was born & raised in California but we live inland so the community is very different compared to what you may find in L.A.,it's family oriented here and more conservative.

I would hope that your children learned compassion by being close to disabled people, I'm sure they must have :) As a kid I was protective of my brother and tend to speak up with I hear someone saying "Retard".

I only need to go to Youtube to see the majority of comments of young people to see the horrible state they're in from every aspect.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 21 22