Community > Posts By > Ohhhitsyou

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:18 PM
don't let radio see your feet..

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:06 PM
hahaha, aww!
If I go on one I will bring back loads of pics to share with everyone if that makes you feel any better lol

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:00 PM
I don't really know what I believe anymore.
I can't find a decent guy in my area but I've found several sweet guys online.
So maybe, I dont know.
I'd like too though!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:56 PM
They sound beautiful!
*sends prayers*

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:52 PM
Hello!
I hope you find some great friends here, I know I met some pretty nifty people ;)

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:49 PM
:( aww thats not good!
I hope she pulls through, poor little kitty!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:50 PM
LOL!
I can already see my grandma's face..it would be priceless!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:40 PM
HAHA!
I still want an aussie man..is it possible to get mail order grooms?

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:32 PM
now you've got me wondering what we sound like to you, hahaha!
thanks ;)

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:30 PM
I once was obsessed with meeting a hot aussie guy and marrying him because of his hot accent ;)
I want to visit Australia soo badly!

Yes, it does. I feel like I am about to retire and move into an old folks home haha!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:26 PM
Well, when I was younger we had a nice movie theatre that was the local hangout..but that closed.
Now that I am older (but sadly still underage) we have a few....dirty....bars..but other than shopping and dining out there isnt much of anything.

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:21 PM
ugh that would be so amazing,
I wish I could go tomorrow ;)

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:16 PM
no.
My town is full of crabby old people ;)
and we have NOTHING to do..
it's a terrible place to live lol!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:07 PM
I totally feel the pain!
I swear I am the only person from my town as well,
so sad!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 05:11 PM
I would SO pack up and go there but sadly my family would be less than willing to follow along.
They were just there for my little sisters cheerleading competition, haha!

Thanks though, It's a lovely place from the pictures I've saw. I will visit someday eventually

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 04:55 PM
aww thanks,
A cruise would be a lovely idea, I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 04:50 PM
*sends a lot of thoughts and prayers*
I wish you the best and hope you feel better soon!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 04:33 PM
Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized since the last time it was opened?

Why are people allowed to put naked statues outside but we can't run outside naked?

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 03:50 PM
Thanks UgaStyle! That sounds like a nice place, if my annoying kid sister tagged along she would probably have some fun as well. My grandparents go to Florida every winter and we always said we would travel to visit them..maybe this year we will :)

BayAreaGal, LOL! I was thinking about coming to Cali, my sister's friend just moved to Sacremento and she said she loves it!

Super, thanks! As for money being involved, I know that. I have money saved in the bank but because my dad is no longer here and we can no longer fall back on his income If an emergency should pop up. I could easily spend $2,000 for a good time, I've never really went on a vacation that I had to pay for so I don't know if that would get me anything fun or not *ponders*

Lonely, I'd visit you any day LOL.

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 03:34 PM
To make a long story short, my father passed away unexpectedly in June and his side of the family isn't really allowing things to go smoothly. They are ticked about his estate etc & are taking us to court over it...sooooo when it is all said and done I think I need a vacation!

The only problem is...where?
I want to go somewhere fun...but in the US. I don't have the money to travel outside unless it's fairly cheap.

Any help\ideas would be greatly appreciated!