Community > Posts By > Ohhhitsyou

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 08:54 PM
How many more emails am I going to get from guys that want me to be their girlfriend...or any other variation of that freakin word?
It's getting pathetic.
If you are interested then treat me like a lady. Don't treat me like some pathetic loser and ask me out during the first message. The answer to that is always going to be NO. It makes you look creepy and desperate or if you still don't understand that.. it means that you SCARE THE HECK OUT OF ME.

Am I wrong for thinking that? I just find it slightly scary that people can act this way.

Oh, I am also counting the offers I have gotten to see the various male parts..do they think thats sexy?
OH YES. I LOOOVEEE SEEEING BODY PARTS FROM MEN I DONT EVEN KNOW.
Gets me all turned on..:angry:

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 08:10 PM
*sends prayers*
I hope he's okay!

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:46 PM
Thank you :)

BayAreaGal, uhh..kinda. I was tired of waiting for the results and with the news that the others had it I was sure she probably had it too.

I need a drink laugh

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 02:40 PM
My little sister got her results back today and she is positive, I will get mine back by or before next friday.
*waits*

Thanks for the prayers everyone:heart:

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 12:33 PM
Thank you guys *many hugs*
Today is the big day grumble
I have getting blood taken...
and to top it off its been pouring all day.
grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:20 PM
Thanks guys!

BayAreaGal, the lawsuit is sucky and really uncalled for because they were estranged. I call that side of the family 'Those that shall not be named.'..laugh

Catch, thanks for that support group. I will def. check it out and send it to the family. :smile:

If my sister and I have it I will be upset, but I won't let it get to me. I was born a sickly little kid which resulted in one of my kidneys being removed...but I made it through that..so I am sure I will make it through this :) Just a scary thought.

*hugs all*

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 06:22 PM
thank you all!:heart:

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 06:03 PM
Nearly two months ago my dad passed away. He was only 47 but he had a severe case of Factor Five.
Since he was diagnosed after his death his side of the family got tested and got their results.
I do not talk to them (they are suing us) but today my mom told me that my grandfather has it, my uncle has it, my aunt has it, & three of my cousins have it. The remaining cousin doesn't have it...so that just shows that 95% of my family has it. And a few of them are so severe they are on 3 different meds to help thin the blood.

I have a lot of the symptoms & tomorrow is my date to get tested..but I will not know for three weeks.
My little sister was tested last week so we should get her results back soon, shes 9 and super active.

Keep my family in your prayers please :(
My biggest fear is having it and dying the same way my father did. *sulks*

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:47 PM
I just want to tell a few people sorry for rejecting IM messages and not answering those two emails, I have a really bad migrane so I am going to go to bed early frown

Talk tomorrow, promise! yawn

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:30 PM
greys anatomy!

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:53 PM
Just hearing about what he did on the news made me sick.
What a freak.
I hope he pays for what he did.

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:34 AM
LOL, thats pretty great! laugh

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:44 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:43 AM
Oh my, sounds kinda like my grandma!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:36 AM
my mom is going to beat me and send me away if I buy any more clothes...but they are soo cute noway

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:59 PM
that sounds fun :)
I always wanted to see alcatraz!
Thanks for the tips. I want to go now :( LOL

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:37 PM
I like bright colors laugh
But this is all because of PSP.
It rules!

& thanks :)

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:33 PM
I will!happy
Good chance this is where I will be going because my sister really wants to visit and doesn't want to fly alone grumble
but as long as I am getting out of where I live its okay with me!

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:16 PM
why is it so hot and humid out during the day but at night its cold and breezy?
grumble grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:04 PM
I looove Grease!