Community > Posts By > Ohhhitsyou

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 10:38 PM
LOL I cant test it, I dont have batteries :angry:

We have 5 options, fog horn...big ben...bells....knocking (WTF)..& doorbell chime.

I like the fog horn option.
We are sooo using that!

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 10:25 PM
laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 10:23 PM
laugh
People knock?
That sounds appauling.
& uses too much energy

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 10:21 PM
Children are a joy, I know because I was the best child my mom could of ever had :wink: :wink:
She could of had 10 of me!

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 10:20 PM
Oh my, you guys! laugh laugh

Yes, the little piece that is supposed to be outside (the one that needs batteries) is in my hand right now.
I've also taken the big inside piece off and discovered that we have a foghorn option!
OH WHAT FUN!
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 10:04 PM
lmfao I live on the other side of the USA.
If I start walking I will make it in about....oh.. 365 days?

Now I am all curious about this dang doorbell, I'll have to take a look at the missing piece.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:58 PM
laugh
I will, but if I get chased down and beaten I'm coming after you!

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:54 PM
my sister said that you could hit her up anytime laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:51 PM
I feel so stupid.
I asked my mom because we have a doorbell hickamajigger in the house and she laughed.
I guess we do have a wireless doorbell. She upgraded and is now neglecting the old. I never noticed the outside doorbell because she took it off to get new batteries.
blushing blushing blushing

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:48 PM
You know what you want lol, good for you.

Take some time though and find the one. Spend a bit being just the two of you and then have a kid..enjoy your freedom though because a kid changes everything!

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:43 PM
UGH. Thats a long freakin time!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

I hope you get some kind of freakishly cold weather in your area so you don't have to suffer!

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:28 PM
OUCH!
Sounds bad frown
flowerforyou
I hope it gets better quickly!

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:26 PM
This question has been bugging me forever.
My house has a doorbell that is wired into the electrical system, when the two neighbors on the corner block (across from me) have visitors my doorbell also rings..its highly annoying and I want to know why this happens.

Anyone got an idea?

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:00 PM
Aww thanks so much. I really appreciate that.

As for my mom having rights, each lawyer we've seen has been saying that she doesn't because they were never married and did not live together.

I refuse to let it slide. I don't care if I am paying legal fees until I am 40..I'm going to fight with everything I have.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:56 PM
Aww, that is too bad frown

I hope she gets better soon!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 07:05 PM
I've read through this entire post and I just want to tell everyone how strong they are.

I myself suffer from depression, I was never officially diagnosed to the point where I need medication but when I have a bad day it is really obivous.

I think the biggest thing that affects me is my dads death. We were treated poorly at the hospital the night he died..and we are being treated poorly by his side of the family completely.

You see, my dad was a police officer but he had a business of his own. He created (with my mom and my mom only) a personal care home unlike any other. The men that reside at the two sites are like my family..I grew up with them and I also work there.
When he passed away my uncle (who was made VP 2 years into the business) held an emergency board meeting and slipped right into my dads position. He then went on to file a lawsuit for the farm site and all of the gas royalties that land provides.
The farm site can be sold for over $400,000. My dad bought it for $125,000 and my uncle wants to by it for 70% of that..he also wants to move the first business to that site so that we are also out of that rent. The rent from both sites pay the mortages on all of my dads properties. The gas royalties give my mom a little bit of money to take care of my little sister..
he locked her out of her position at work so we are also out her salary.

If my uncle gets all of what he wants then my mom will lose our house & we will be forced into the streets.

He has also told the employees at the business sites that if we come there for anything he is to be notified..

So my family not only lost my dad, we lost his side of the family, & the guys we've come to love.

That is what depresses me.
It may not be long and it may not make any sense but that is my life as of now.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 05:49 PM
Philosopher -girlfren...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Joshyfox-As I said in the email, you're safe LOL. I'm a newbie to this site so you're safe in my book.

Txangela- hahaha alien check *dies* thats the best.

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:41 PM
I have a total of 4 but I am pretty sure the 3rd and 4th attempt were made by the same fool.

CountryBelle, I wish I could give you advice but all I would say is to block him. That annoys me to no end laugh

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:31 PM
WH was GREAT! Funniest movie I have seen in a long time.

Other movies that i've enjoyed arreeee;
four brothers
the last kiss
&the green mile

I own basically every dvd under the sun so I am bound to be back here with more :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:18 PM
LOL
I love you guys. I really do, you are all amazing!

Pasio & Shutterguy laugh

I am going to edit my profile now & hope that tomorrow brings a different crowd laugh laugh laugh