Community > Posts By > Winintea

Winintea's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:41 AM
Thats a hard one. Several inventions were needed to put it into a useful tool for the "rest of us".

The Keyboard input -- If anyone remembers the toggle switches and knows binary code as a second language.

Disk Drives - For any one who has ever dropped a collection of punch cards. or waited 20 mins to load a game of pong from a cassette drive.

ARPA Net - Forefather to Internet

But the best on of all is the one that hasn't been invented yet.

Winintea's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:32 AM
XP is great, but for the most part I'm using Vista. As stated before the standard vista install will drive a person crazy. The only way vista is a decent OS is to tweak the hell out of it and remove a lot of the MS crap that they install by default.

For normal home use and home networks XP is much better and easier to set up. And you can get the extras for XP to give it the look of vista sidebars etc.

To change from any OS it is always better to wipe the drive clean and do a fresh install rather than an upgrade. The registry files get too goofed up when install OS over OS.

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:14 AM
same as it is year round...... UNKNOWN..

Leave in the morning with a coat and the heater on. Come home at lunch with the Air on and the coat thrown in the back seat.

Weather changes every hour here..

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:02 AM
Edited by Winintea on Mon 01/28/08 07:02 AM
does the button work on psycho's and stalkers as well?

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:01 AM
Has anyone ever been so heart-broken and wasn't allowed to take time off from work?

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:58 AM
and how many times a year can you take advantage of this benefit? LJ the local weekend slut/Drama Queen could get paid time off every week and a weekend at the bar.

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:55 AM

OMG someone PLEASE tell me...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ya know what? I'm gonna turn off my idiot magnet for a while and see what happens.....grumble grumble grumble noway

MORNING!!!drinker

The Idiot Magnet has an off button!!.... Why wasn't I informed about that?

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:53 AM
I agree that heart-broken employees are not as productive, but isn't that what personal leave is for. And in America it would have to be equal rights for same sex break-ups.

Winintea's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:44 AM
TOKYO (Reuters) - Lovelorn staff at a Japanese marketing company can take paid time off after a bad break-up with a partner, with more "heartache leave" on offer as they get older.
ADVERTISEMENT

Tokyo-based Hime & Company, which also gives staff paid time off to hit the shops during sales season, says heartache leave allows staff to cry themselves out and return to work refreshed. "Not everyone needs to take maternity leave but with heartbreak, everyone needs time off, just like when you get sick," CEO Miki Hiradate, whose company of six women markets cosmetics and other goods targeted for women, told Reuters by telephone.

Good or bad?

Winintea's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:33 AM
Cheating is the best way to destroy a relationship not help it.

But than again my definition of cheating is having a romantic or intimate relationship with someone other than your spouse. Some people think that having close friends that hang out together can be called cheating if the other is unaware of it.

Winintea's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:23 AM
In Colorado Springs for the past 20 years. The city seems to be changing every day.

Winintea's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:42 AM
Yep. A weird ending. actually 2 endings and both were a let down.

Too little control over the players action. It was like being led by the hand through the scenes.

Winintea's photo
Thu 12/20/07 06:50 AM
He's real... I've got his naughty list.....

Ohhhh what fun it is!!!!!!!

Winintea's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:22 PM
Hey there. drinker

Winintea's photo
Fri 08/24/07 07:53 AM
When she says you are!!! bigsmile

Winintea's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:09 AM
and how much hair is too much?

It seems the older I get the more gray I get in my chest hair, and more hair on my shoulder back. I'm not like ape hair, but I'm not a smooth six pack like Hollywood type either. The one good thing about hairy legs is that when I wear shorts I don't have the blinding white legs.

Winintea's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:26 AM
There can be alot of different things that play into this situation that doesn't have any thing to do with the relationship or they way the two feel about each other. Sometimes it is really a dis-interest in sex (not just sex with the partner, but sex itself) It could be a medical issue, stress, overly tired at the end of the day, the sex clocks not on the same time for both, or even age/menopause.

The two people in a marriage can still love each other even if sex isn't there. If you married for sex, you married for the wrong reason. Yes sex is a big part of a relationship, but it's not the only part. Human nature requires sex, more for some than others.

So what a person to do? If sex is the only issue talk about it and see what the real problem is. Maybe I've just had a series of bad long term relationships, but my finding is that all relationships change over time, and sex dwindles down after time.

What to do when it totally stops? I cant answer this for anyone but myself. In my case the marriage is great except for lack of sex? My answer was keep the marriage and look for sex else where.