no photo
Tue 07/21/15 08:03 AM
Non-negotiable:

1. He cannot wear my stuff.
2. Must love dogs.
3. No lies.

no photo
Tue 07/21/15 07:32 AM
I was involved with a married man when I was so very young and naive. Initially, he said he was single and when he thought I was deeply in love with him, he let me know he's married. I decided that I didn't want to start liking liars and I didn't see myself as a home wrecker. I kicked his lying *** out to the curb and never looked back.

no photo
Tue 07/21/15 06:42 AM
Bacon. Happiness is bacon.

no photo
Tue 07/21/15 03:39 AM
Edited by red_lace on Tue 07/21/15 03:40 AM
Your profile looks fine, and I think you're a swell guy.

Joining a dating site is like a fish swimming into a bigger pool.

Anyhoo, keep an open mind and welcome to Mingle. There will be no guarantees, mate. Good luck! :)

no photo
Tue 07/21/15 03:29 AM
LDRs are okay in the beginning, or for getting to know a person. An effort should be made by both to actually meet, or all those promises that you made, of the moon, the stars, and everything in between is for naught.

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 06:22 AM

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 05:50 AM

Beautiful. :)

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 05:06 AM
Salmon sashimi and Kani salad. Yum! :)

no photo
Mon 07/20/15 04:57 AM
I understand where you're coming from. Any single picture can be interpreted in many different ways by a number of people. The thing is, we all have a different perspective due to our experiences.

And yes, you can put a woman in a turkey suit and someone will still say something perverted. Which is why I believe it's more important to make yourself happy than to worry on what someone else might think. If not, then we might as well delete everything.

I'm not saying that we should all do bikini selfies with horrendous duck faces. Ugh. What I'm saying is that I'd rather not discourage people to be more confident on how they look. I don't like it when people tell you what you should look like, tell you how to be...it's like being told that you do not own your body. Society does.

Maybe it's all a matter of how a picture was taken. Some pictures just screams, "LOOK AT MEEEE!!!" I find that utterly boring and obnoxious. It's like saying, this is all I have going for me. But some pictures tell a story, shares an experience of a person. And I believe it's a beautiful thing when someone is not ashamed to show people who they are.

We all try to display our assets, with the different pictures we upload. I don't think a bikini picture is any different. Actually, I think it's more honest than most. And last time I checked, honesty is the number one thing people look for online.

Then again, I might just be another native confused by logic.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 07:32 PM
Exactly. My point is that you should feel confident about your body, no matter what size. Being a woman is bloody difficult, because everyone seems hellbent to wreck our confidence. Even in our adult life, we're told on how we should dress up, how to look, and that's just bull.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 07:14 PM
Edited by red_lace on Sun 07/19/15 07:14 PM
Big bowl of ramen! :)

Edit:

Ruth! You look great! :)

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 06:52 PM
We went to Nagoya, Japan. It's always an experience to immerse yourself in another place and culture. Next trip will be in Cambodia, we're going to visit temples and make wishes. :)

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 06:47 PM
Happy Birthday! :)

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 06:44 PM
Being confident about your body is, in my opinion, a good thing. The perverts and their emails will come, regardless. Haha. Good luck! :)

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 09:33 AM
Yep! I liked that they did not 'overdo' anything in the movie and they relied more on creating atmosphere. Though, for a while, I thought they were going to towards the end, with Dagmar's family running amok. Ahaha.

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 09:02 AM
Edited by red_lace on Mon 07/06/15 09:09 AM
test post

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 08:49 AM

I did! Haven't felt that kind of creepy atmosphere in a movie for quite some time. This definitely deserves a spot on my list. :)

Nice :) Definitely one of my new favorites.

Yep! The first time I saw the basement, I loved it! Ahaha. That scene when the shadow first got into the periphery of the camera...Oooooh, I was at the edge of my seat. Loved it!

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 08:35 AM
Hey, crazy guy, Happy Birthday. :)

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 08:15 AM
I like the way you write. :)