Community > Posts By > red_lace

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 07:07 AM

Help!!!...It's a JOHN111 invasion!scared

HAHAHAHA!

Yeah, this town ain't big enough for the both of 'em.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:23 AM
A blunt knife.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:48 AM

Nice. :)

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:11 AM
Edited by red_lace on Sun 06/29/14 07:13 AM

Nice thread, John. Made me feel a bit nostalgic about typewriters. :)

Cette dame... Une belle femme avec un coeur en or... Oui, vous etes magnifique et j'ai honneur de vous compter parmis mes amis flowerforyou

Merci, John. Vous gros nounours! Vous �tes aussi belle que ce fil. :) Et non, je ne sais pas si je vais m�me dire ce droit parce que je suis juste en utilisant un traducteur dictionnaire putain thingie. Hahaha. Je me demande si cela se traduit par "putain" et "machin" � droite. Ahahaha. Maintenant regardez ce que vous m'avez fait faire! Hahahaha. Ouais, ouais, mon fran�ais est nul.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:52 AM
Daddy's Little Girl

Reminds me a bit of 7 Days.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:50 AM
Nice thread, John. Made me feel a bit nostalgic about typewriters. :)

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:38 AM

Just make sure to have some tough skin on!

Like Leatherface? :D

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:28 AM
Cool profile pic. Welcome to Mingle. :)

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:20 AM
I find it hard to ignore a hammer hitting my finger.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 04:52 PM
Oh, brother.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 04:14 PM
I couldn't remember when I watched this, but it was a long time ago and I only have a vague recollection of it. I thought the movie quite odd in the beginning, and yes, a bit slow. However, I do remember liking the end.

I believe it's about a fight between good and evil, cause and effect. The place served as some sort of limbo to souls, but as to how and why, I'm afraid I have forgotten already.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 04:00 PM

Lazy day at the beach. :)

Talking horror with friends.

Watching a good horror movie my friend knew nothing about. :D

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 02:08 PM
The Returned

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 01:55 PM
Lazy day at the beach. :)

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:33 AM

Damn! I have one bad *** cat!!

I was playing with two small dogs this morning. The dogs were barking at me and jumping back and forth.. Ya know? Just playing...

O'MalleyCat comes FLYING out from the porch, runs up from behind me and in between my legs, clawing at the dogs FULL ON! He was attacking them!

O'MalleyCat chased one away from me after he popped the other dog with his paw.

Holy bat balls! Ive only seen that on YouTube! I stood there dumbfounded. I apologized profusely. The owner laughed, asked what O'Malley's name was... and said that is one cool cat.. That she doesnt even like cats...

For a cat that has adopted me and we havent 'known' each other that long...

Maverick, I wish you could have seen it...

Damn. Im loved..love smitten love

Cool story. :)

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:31 AM
happy Birthday! :)

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:28 AM

Happy Birthday ((((((Red))))))flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile :tongue: glasses

Thank you, MF! :)

no photo
Mon 05/19/14 09:41 AM

drinker :banana: flowers HAPPY BIRTHAY!

Thanks, Wolfchic! :)

no photo
Mon 05/19/14 09:41 AM

Happy Birthday dear Lady Red. smooched blushing flowerforyou

Taaaaaaaz! Lots of hugs for you! You know you would have been invited to my house for some cake, were you here. :)

I would of loved to bake your Birthday cake for you.

Sweet, as always! That would've been awesome! :)

no photo
Mon 05/19/14 09:36 AM

Long distance relationships have its positive sides, the way I see it. For one, Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more. And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.

If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship. And you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time."

Not to mention now you actually have an excuse to do any touristy things you want, although you might be a tad distracted. Travel! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.

And you have an excuse to unleash your inner romantic: Handwritten letters and postcards are the best.

You know, though, that you always have something to look forward to. And that moment when you first see each other again — priceless.

Finally, if your long-distance relationship is successful, you can rest assured that your relationship is pretty golden.

You forgot the other reasons of "19 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Are Better Than You Think". Include the pictures, if you can. They are hilarious!