Community > Posts By > horseracer

horseracer's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:43 AM

if it wasent for the goverment i would be ok but every licence is due food,alchol,catering, and all are in the thousands plus all ther regular taxes that are due by ganuary the 20 and they make it so tough on small busness.i just wander some times wats up and will they ever quit or are they trying to put us all under.
How did they take it???huh Ive heard alot of layoffs are happening in the USA right now......frown
i'm not gona do it tell fryday i hope they take it well but nothing i can do about it.here in my town lot busness have closed down some ben here for more then 30 yrs i have ben in busness for only 15 yrs

horseracer's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:37 AM

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!explode

Nothing like going broke because everyone wants this and that......screw it!!! EVERYONE IS GETTING GUM FOR XMAS!!!explode

lol i hear yeah

horseracer's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:36 AM
if it wasent for the goverment i would be ok but every licence is due food,alchol,catering, and all are in the thousands plus all ther regular taxes that are due by ganuary the 20 and they make it so tough on small busness.i just wander some times wats up and will they ever quit or are they trying to put us all under.

horseracer's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:19 AM
i love the day its suposed to meant to be but its so comerical. i have to lay off half my staff becuse of the econmy. and i hate that, right before the holdays. i feel so darn bad. but if i dont i dont think i'll servive cant cut electric down or the gas and no matter weathe there are 10 coustemers or 100 bills are the same.and i have to lay them off by fryday.reasurant bussness relly sucks some times.i wander how safe is your job during these tough months?(sorry about my spellin i know its bad, i'm a chef not a teacher)

horseracer's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:49 PM

I think you've been here WAY too long when you've made your ONE bazillionth POST!! shocked

& looks like some of ya dont have too many more to go to reach that point!!laugh

yeah me to ben here long time to bad i'm so darn shy lol

horseracer's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:54 PM
you got to love those european girls

horseracer's photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:11 PM

Legit as in not a scammer? Over 95% of spelling is correct and grammer is normal. The first email doesnt ask you to marry them or send them moola to get them home.

not all is true i have the worst grammer on here and my spelling is a lot to be desired but i'll never say the word love unless we're talking about chocklets

horseracer's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:12 PM
hmmmm you must be reaching for the crotch before you hold there hand

horseracer's photo
Fri 10/31/08 02:24 PM
<-------loves halloween

horseracer's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:37 AM
a horse of course

horseracer's photo
Sat 10/25/08 04:45 PM
yeah all bad lol i hope

horseracer's photo
Sat 10/25/08 04:25 PM
my horse

horseracer's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:04 PM

I :heart: Being S:heart: I:heart: N:heart: G:heart: L:heart: :heart: E:heart:

me to

horseracer's photo
Sun 09/14/08 11:01 AM
I'm as far south as you can get in ohio
a stone throw from wv

horseracer's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:15 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

horseracer's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:54 PM
reality

horseracer's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:29 PM
Has he asked you to move in?

horseracer's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:06 PM
if you love her, set her free. if she comes back she is yours if she doesn't she never was.
i forget who said that,but so true

horseracer's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:23 AM
i agree on most but now lets talk about the grammer part.well, you know i wish i would have payed attention in english class and spelling and were all the dots went or commas but my mind was out chasing horses or playing with the anmals lol and i havent typed since 7th grade never thought i'd really need either one and then the computers came out my grammer is still bad my typing is up to 7 word a min. i'm almost using 2 fingers and i hope if i left you a love note on the freg. you dont correct it and give it back
pss; and by the way that horse was a winning horse i was just a loosing jockey

horseracer's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:35 PM
have you ever took love for granted ?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25