Community > Posts By > yummyishoney

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:18 PM
I've thought of this before -- What if... You really aren't supposed to meet that someone in this life time because if you do.. you will have a satan child or something.. Or the world will be bombed.. or.. I don't know...

That might be too much thinking

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:17 PM
Do something entertaining

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:16 PM
It's almost like a love story.. Who needs tv when we have this :tongue:

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:15 PM
I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked 5000 miles just to fall down at your door...

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:13 PM
I'm trying to get in the mood to be able to watch some movies but thats kinda hard too

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:11 PM
I dunno.. I think it works on some levels.. Like the whole thing kalamazoo was saying and people relate better with so and so..

We could all just start bored threads.. Everyone is always welcome in there :)

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:08 PM
BUT i'm still kinda sad and lonely tonight.. darn these lonely nights

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:07 PM
or just smokin and forget about it for a while.. maybe just then the answers will come

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:05 PM
My poor lil fingers are frozed and is gunna falls off!!! Just walked around the block for 30 mins

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:04 PM
ROFL!! Yeah it was in the stinky thread...

I saw my ex, but it was cool, i got what i was seeing him for and got out and... no emotions! YAY

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:23 PM

And when a truck driver kills someone.....what then?

But the chances of a truck driver being tested for drugs and it coming up in his system, especially with the low degrade of tests they usually use, is very very small. And whose not to say he isn't drinking when he kills someone. Testing after the fact would be a more wise decision before he has a chance to do anything about covering up the evidence

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:17 PM

yup why don't you just rid of the drug testing for the employees. If someone is cracked out and missing work, it's obvious that they aren't doing their job. It's readily apparent that this is different from someone lighting up a joint on the weekend to relax. Not doing your job right should be the reason someone doesn't have a job not drug use.

Definitely

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:13 PM

There is actually a way to do what you're talking about...I discovered it on accident but haven't been able to replicate it.

It happened while I was screwing around and making my Start Menu say something other than Start at the bottom left.

It's a common hack that you can google, but how to actually put Programs with My Documents and stuff I don't remember, it was a regedit command I goofed up.

Well least I know it has a possibility :)

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:09 PM
Maybe it was offensive? I don't know but I wouldn't let things like that get you down.

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:05 PM
I think it's all a marijuana conspiracy anyways

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:02 PM

I disagree with durg testing at all. It is so inaccurate and can easily be cheated. It would only give the government yet another excuse to raise taxes.

Yep

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:00 PM
Drug tests can only test for certain drugs and you can easily cover it up or get someone to pee for you.. so it just seems like a real waste of tax payers money anyway...

But I do agree there should be a way to sort out the losers who are just soaking up money and not working vrs a single mom working and trying her best to do the right thing.. Or something along those lines

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:57 PM
stinky potatoes...

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:56 PM
sorry dont agree.. but thats cool drinker

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:41 PM
Oh bummer. I haven't really had that problem exactly but something similiar. But yeah I always figure it's not worth being friend's with someone if it's going to feel like torture. :( poor chicka!

I just texted my ex.. haha... oops.. I have no will power. See I torture myself over him. It's hard to not torture yourself over a guy sometimes. But I'm actually pretty much over him now. Well then I see him and get oogly for him again...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20