Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 11/25/19 08:53 AM
rofllaugh rofl drinker

no photo
Mon 11/25/19 08:41 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 11/25/19 08:43 AM

I am from the USA, and men and woman here are totally different as far as looking for friendship, companionship, relationships! Here in the USA we seem to be totally looking for a woman or a man, judged on age and looks! Visual is very important to us Americans! I have noticed that woman in Asia, especially from the Philippines seem to look at age as just a number, and look beyond the surface, and look for a person for their inner self as well! Just different cultures I guess!...what do you think, am I right?

So that explains why so many older senior men go to the Philippines seeking a girlfriend.....but as for these girls looking "beyond the surface" perhaps they are seeking a green card.....

no photo
Wed 11/20/19 09:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/20/19 09:49 PM
Would you like cheddar or Swiss with your whine? Just kidding, but yeah internet dating can be frustrating.

no photo
Mon 11/18/19 07:25 PM

I am 60 years young and female. I just want a casual dating relationship that starts as friendship and ma or may not lead to more. I have a full time job, care for my grandkids several times a week, and am studying horticulture. I am not averse to developing an intimate relationship but not on the first or second date. In other words, not looking for a "hookup." Is this the wrong site for me?
I was on POF, and three times I found a man who seemed to want what I want; until we met for the first time, and then the follow-up emails came. One sent 62 in one day; the next asked if I would perform very graphic services; the last wanted to watch me have sex with a friend.
Are there any decent men out there??

The answer is no.

no photo
Mon 11/18/19 07:17 PM

Uh, yeah, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to file it away in the circular file.

Lol that wouldn't happen to be your trashcan ,would it?

no photo
Sun 11/17/19 02:16 PM
Yes book me a flight I'll be there as soon as plane lands oh and have a limo waiting

no photo
Thu 11/14/19 07:09 PM
David Gilmour ...Raise my Rent.....awesome!

no photo
Thu 11/14/19 08:39 AM
Glad I was able to figure out he had serious issues, ocd,PTSD, substance abuse, narsistic(?) , just to name a few . He even stalked me after I said I didn't want to see him anymore,

no photo
Mon 11/11/19 08:58 PM
Normally I'd break your heart, love every minute tear you apart woo hoo hoo hoo

no photo
Sun 11/10/19 08:15 PM

Naughtius Maximus here.

I think it's like the old trick 'SEX,
now I've got your attention . . . '

Like funny number plates.

No big deal, get over it.

As if anything on this site is serious anyway;

and your perfect partner may be un-funny (in your eyes) with titles and captions etc., so you never make contact; your loss.

Did you ever like Pearl Jam ? laugh

Men's profile with rude usernames are usually ignored, so it's their loss.

I don't know what or who Pearl Jam is so I can't say if I did or didn't like it.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 11/08/19 08:29 AM
Been listening to a group called Arizona, like all their songs. They kind of remind me of The Cure but with a more techno twist.

no photo
Tue 11/05/19 07:40 PM
Hey all you die hard country music fans maybeine of you can help me out, I was listening to music car radio and must of had it on country ( I surf the channels) and a song came on with a awesome guitar riff at the end and the refrain, spinning,spinning spinning that was the ending of the song the station didn't give out any info who? Title? Etc so if anyone knows this song please let me know I added a Spotify playlist of country songs and would like to add this catchy tune thanks

no photo
Fri 11/01/19 02:16 PM
Tsk tsk, why look at me complaining about men who complain. Someone ought complain about my complaint about complaining

no photo
Fri 11/01/19 02:14 PM

hey the thinking of man is if a woman's is single for a long time she would be filled alot so she would be needing a man for her satisfaction so they ask you and when you say know they think we shold go littile naughty to heat you up so they go downnasty

Thank you, next.....

no photo
Fri 11/01/19 11:10 AM

I suppose I am something like most men,I just don't want to go through it all again ,I enjoy being alone most of the time ,doing what I want when I want,I am looking for a lady for a bit of company / support and offer the same ,as for quick hookups the idea disgusts me,

But does that answer the OP's question?
Women also go through all that, they also suffer, they also lose out incl financially and materially, they're often the ones left with the kids, having to carry both their own pain as well as the kids' and having to keep a normal life together for the kids' sake. Their dreams and hope for the future are also in ruins, and they possibly had to endure a crap sexlife (I think more often than not).

Yet... women recover, find their feet and want a new relationship, are able and willing to take the risk of getting hurt again as that's the only way to love.
Why can't men do that?
I know some do, but what you see and come across is that most don't. All they do is what you see here: biotch at women and blame women.

Yes! We are all gold diggers, lie about our age and weight, we are all crazy, just looking to take advantage of men. Yeppers, 90 percent of the men on here do nothing but whine and complain about how they can't get a date or how wonen have ruined their life, just bitter, jaded men, no wonder no one wants them

no photo
Fri 11/01/19 09:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/01/19 09:02 AM

There are several experiences most divorced men have gone through:
1. Long time lack of sex
2. Many years without freedom
3. Significant loss of financial resources.

Ladies, you have to be something really special for a man to be interested in you for the long term in a serious relationship!

Whaaaaa? That's not what you said last night:wink:

no photo
Sun 10/27/19 09:32 AM
Coffee and English muffin ovey! I been eating way to many carbs this month got to get back on track but Walmart has Halloween candy on sale and the Heath bars have been screaming at me " buy me buy me!" So far have resisted but don't know how long I can hold out

no photo
Fri 10/25/19 09:31 PM
Why f up sweet potatoes with brown sugar? That's like that candied yams recipe the one with marshmallows on top .....ewwwwwwwww

no photo
Fri 10/25/19 09:27 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/25/19 09:29 PM
Well I came home super hungry from gym , I planned on Hawaiian teriyaki riblets slow cooked in oven and sweet potatoes leftover from the the other night but I got hungry waiting so had a kale / mixed green salad with poppyseed dressing I couldn't finish it and the ribs got done and I just stored them in the fridge. I don't eat to many carbs, but I seen those sweet potatoes in a steamer bag at a store and thought I'd try them and my roommate said that they like sweet potatoes , so when I told them that there was some in the fridge they said "is there brown sugar on them? I just laughed and said no, I mean no "oh thanks", or that was nice of you ....... I tell you sometimes

no photo
Fri 10/25/19 09:18 PM
Mary j Blige but she kind of more hip hop now but don't fence me in , I like all kinds of music