Community > Posts By > kaseyfsu

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:02 AM
when buying from the locals, never pay the first or second asking price. avoid shopping when the tour buses come thru. prices are doubled or tripled then. try jerk chicken. there is a place called i think either boston or portland. it is a few miles east of port antonio. just a big covered outdoor pinic area but they have fantastic jerk chicken. be prepared to be propositioned. take a ride on the local buses. the service is not timely but a memory, especially going thru the mountains. just watch it as they go around corners. if you have questions, contact the peace corps office in kingston. they are very helpful. watch out for the overproof rum. it can knock you on your ass. have a blast. if you like coffee, buy some blue mountain. it is super. expensive but great.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 09:38 AM
you are too young to be so unhappy. it is one thing to ignore your mate; i find it unforgivable to ignore innocent kids. finances and kids are not reasons to gut it out. since you have a child together, he has some financial responsibility.

i have a friend who was in a similiar situation. she tried consuling. the guy finally just left. she has a great family and they gave her all the support she needed. she went back to school, got her degree and now is self supporting. to be honest, she had some difficult times. but she will tell you it was worth it.

keep a positive attitude. good luck.

keep smiling,

kasey

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 09:23 AM
get some flannel sheets or a hot babe.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 08:51 AM
this is too funny

i would comment more but got to run. have a date.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 08:29 AM
wow, a "moderator" on a dating site. roflmfao

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 08:14 AM
hendrix is going to be tough to beat. the toyotas seem to be coming on strong. look for smoke to have a great year.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 08:10 AM
some of you people need to chill. it speaks volumes as to boredom when a reply consists of the "rules". it is obvious that some in here have NO life.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 08:00 AM
glasses

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:58 AM
i run three miles every other day. so yes, i am proud of my bod. if you are not proud of yourself, then you cannot expect others to be. have to admit some of the boob pics are funny. but if you got it, flount it.

some of the comments lead me to conclude that there are some cold fish on here.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:50 AM
a trip on the trans siberian railroad.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:49 AM
creamated. i have already made the arrangements. creamation is more economical. it cost me $900. a burial costs at least $6000. Making advanced arrangements also helps your close ones at the time of your death.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:55 PM
lewis black. saw him twice.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:07 PM
sugar cream

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:58 PM
count me out. bloomberg way too liberal and paul is just a nut.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:03 PM
The endocrine glands include the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, ovaries, testes, adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamus. These glands creat hormones.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:56 PM
if i were a woman, i would blow him off and get a vibrator.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:42 PM
not a nut and bolts tool guy. that is why we have mechanics.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:33 PM
Men Are Just Happier People--

Our last name stays put.

The garage is all ours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack.

We can never be pregnant.

Car mechanics tell us the truth.

The world is our urinal.

We never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky.

We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character.

People never stare at our chest when we talk to them.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle our feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

We know stuff about tanks and engines. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

We can open all our own jars.

We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

Our underwear is $2.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. We never have strap problems in public.

We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.

Everything on our face stays its original colour.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

We only have to shave your face and neck.

We can play with toys all our life.

One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.

We can wear shorts no matter how our legs look.

We can "do" our nails with a pocketknife.

We have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:12 PM
http://www.after5catalog.com/the-wine-rack-p-1293.html?cPath=1_5

i thought this was a joke. found out you can actually buy one. suggest gifted women wear flats.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:03 PM
The Wine Rack drink dispensing sports bra will increase your bust line by 2 cup sizes AND get you and your friends buzzed at the same time - everyone wins!

Previous 1 3 4 5