Community > Posts By > saymyname

saymyname's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:00 AM
Hey! I'm from Dallas. Where are the professional men on here?

saymyname's photo
Fri 05/30/08 06:40 AM
Fifty is nifty...flowerforyou

saymyname's photo
Thu 05/29/08 10:46 AM

I've only been on this site for two days, but I've been on another site since the end of March. The one guy I was interested in said all the right things, was so wonderful and "perfect". We seemed to get along great, thinking alike, believing in the same things, values, and goals, then after two weeks started talking on the phone, a week later we met. He kept saying how excited he was and definitely wanted to continue, called every day for the next couple of days, on a Tuesday night said he wanted to meet the next day.....no meet, no call, nothing.......for a week. Tried to say he was just SOOOO busy, wasn't talking to anyone else, was so lonely, yada yada, but would call later that night. No call, not email for another 4 days, still wants to continue talking and seeing each other. Then I see him on there almost every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day, no contact for almost two weeks-then a "still want to get to know you, but slowly". What, and maybe next lifetime we'll actually have a first date?? Still haven't heard from him, and really don't give a %$$#. He is now on another site too, and still checks back onto the other sited frequently, but he doesn't have any time to talk to me. Yeah, you know what you can do with your excuses, and I'll gladly draw you a map!

This reminds me of that book that was popular a couple of years ago "He's just not that into you." A worthwhile read for women who are trying to understand men. Yes, this does sound very familar. flowerforyou

god, is this story familiar...PIG!

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:22 PM

An intelligent man with a great sense of humor and a smile to match is irresistible! Add a smiling pic, drop some of the bad boy stuff, and tell us what you enjoy doing and what kind of characteristics you're looking for in a real woman.

Maybe something like this? :]

What I'm looking for? If I had to write a newspaper personal, it would read something like this. "Handsome, cultured, intellectual with a big **** and marathon tongue seeks beautiful sexy woman in long-term committed relationship for purposes of making boyfriend/husband insanely jealous. For purposes of securing cash, luxury vehicle, new home in prestige area or beach front property. Multi-Orgasm training included at no charge."

Hmmm...well, maybe not that forthcoming. Save that for me! :tongue:

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:07 AM

Once for about a week.....................
Then i discovered i was talking to a mirrorlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sorry!couldn't resist:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

That is classic!! Well done.

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:04 AM
She's seeing several guys and stringing you along. Don't initiate contact with her anymore and see if she comes to you. Find another girl and try to move on. I betcha in a month's time of not hearing from you, she'll be hitting you up. If she does, play hard to get and she will love it. You've been so sweet and consistent, she's probably been running after the bad boys. Hopefully she will get over that soon.

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:57 AM
Means, "we see eye to eye" "I get you" "your cute." None of these, however, necessarily mean he is interested in you. Just being complimentary.

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:53 AM
Lovely poem Crafty_Poet:smile:

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:52 AM
I have never said it to a man first, but I have found myself wanting to. There is nothing like the feeling of knowing you are loved. I think the men who have told me already knew I loved them.flowerforyou

saymyname's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:46 AM
An intelligent man with a great sense of humor and a smile to match is irresistible! Add a smiling pic, drop some of the bad boy stuff, and tell us what you enjoy doing and what kind of characteristics you're looking for in a real woman.

saymyname's photo
Fri 05/23/08 02:12 PM
Oh I see, here's where all the Texas people are. Dallas baby!

saymyname's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:31 PM
Guilty as charged, but I thought No1sLove made a good point. That's the only way I would do it. bigsmile

saymyname's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:26 PM

This is a repeat thread.

Sorry if a repeat thread bothers you. yawn

saymyname's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:59 PM

To fly somewhere to see him...I'd have to be sooooo interested the cost of the ticket wouldn't even matter to me. flowerforyou

You are spot on.

saymyname's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:56 PM
A Texas state court of appeals ruled Thursday afternoon that the state of Texas had no right to seize more than 400 children from a polygamist ranch in Eldorado, in the western part of the state, because there was not sufficient proof that they were in immediate danger.

I would be interested to know your opinions on this matter.

saymyname's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:50 PM
I wouldn't get on a plane to go meet a man from here.