Community > Posts By > ConchaMaria

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:14 AM

So you're saying all I have to do is hide the eggs in a shrub?

scared scared scared

laugh :tongue:

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:11 AM

oops She can read your mind...shocked

It's crazy, isn't it? Happens to us all the time. We are constantly reading each other's minds. One of us will be thinking something and the other will suddenly verbalize it. Even about little stuff like a movie we're thinking about or where we want to eat. shocked

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:09 AM

Don't be cynical, love... let's hope that they grow old together and just imagine finer things in our own lives.

You are right. I am too cynical. Comes from all those years of being a cop. And, a human being. :tongue:

Seriously though, you are right. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:04 AM

The ducks are symbolic too, see?

Do tell. flowerforyou

Is it coincidental that I'm listening to "Anticipation" right now?? laugh

laugh

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:03 AM

Do tell. flowerforyou
Well...they are like the French couple too, see? They don't understand him either. They just know he's feeding them. He's nurturing them too. After his wife died so did his life...so he decides to give it away.

Then the ducks are smarter than the young people because at least they take what the old man has to offer. I'd bet $10 the young couple will toss that bracelet in a drawer and never give it a second thought.

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:01 AM
Good safety advice! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:59 AM

Do tell. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:58 AM

The young could learn so much from the old. But, we've lost the ability to understand them anymore. We don't listen to them or value what they say....almost like they speak another language. It's a shame because they hold the answers...the secrets to life.

They know the story behind the bracelet... the young ones will learn it over time. And if they last... mebbe they'll pass the bracelet along?

Hopefully. I have recently come to understand the value of the elderly and my ancestors in particular. It's a shame that it's taken me this long to appreciate them, but better late than never.

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:56 AM

The young could learn so much from the old. But, we've lost the ability to understand them anymore. We don't listen to them or value what they say....almost like they speak another language. It's a shame because they hold the answers...the secrets to life.
Exactly! That was why I had the young couple as tourists that don't understand English, see? It was a metaphor. Very good, Grasshopper! flowerforyou

Well, it kinda helps that I can read your mind. :wink:

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:53 AM
Easter is the day of the Resurrection which means a brand new start. Everyone gets to start over with no judgement or guilt from their past.

Here's hoping that we all make the best of this opportunity. drinker

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:52 AM

Happy Easter! drinker
Happy Easter, Concha! love flowerforyou

And HAPPY EASTER to everyone!!!! flowerforyou

flowers

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:49 AM

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:43 AM
Happy Easter! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:42 AM
Happy Easter! drinker

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 08:15 PM
huh

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 08:12 PM

wut up homies!!! :tongue: waving

drinker drinker drinker

Hey, girl!! flowerforyou

hiya conch!! you are looking as beautiful as ever tonight!! flowerforyou

Really? Cause someone told me I was getting as thin as a skeleton. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 08:04 PM

wut up homies!!! :tongue: waving

drinker drinker drinker

Hey, girl!! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 08:01 PM
Yeah, ya gotta release that anger. Otherwise, one day you wake up and you're in a McDonald's with an automatic weapon. Not good. noway

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 07:56 PM

The point? It's that catholic girls start much too late... right?

Not this Catholic girl. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 07:55 PM
What have we learned from all this? Not a f***ing thing. ohwell