Community > Posts By > ConchaMaria

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:12 AM

urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3fb_gW6DUurl ???

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

You're only missing the brackets around both url's and the backslash in front of your ending url.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:11 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3fb_gW6DU

You can also quote my post here and see what I added to the beginning and ending of your link to make it clickable. Do you see the bracketed "url" and bracketed "/url"?

That's what you need to put at the beginning and end of your link.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:10 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3fb_gW6DU

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I sent you the directions to your gmail.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 07:02 AM

the reason we have the easter bunny because people of old took pagan holiday and mixed it with the christian holiday which is the resurection of our lord. the eggs is suposed to represent the fire gods thats why the bright colors but reason for easter is to celebrate jesus resurecction in 3 days

Actually it was the Christians who decided to set Easter at the same time as the Pagan holiday Ostara. And, yes, the two religions mixed practices which is a normal process. Anytime you put two cultures together you will end up with a new culture that has new practices and beliefs that are a combination of the previous practices.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 06:50 AM

I woke up to an owl hooting outside my window this morning. It was cool.
Oh man! In the movie 4th encounter people saw an owl in their window right before they got abducted by the little green men! surprised Be careful! :tongue:

scared scared scared

I WILL!

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 06:42 AM
I woke up to an owl hooting outside my window this morning. It was cool.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 06:39 AM

Well for me

it's just being your total self!!

No game playing

no mindless flirting

no make believe. At all

people pick up on someone who is true to who they are:heart:

Wanted to write something but this says it all... flowerforyou

I agree.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 06:31 AM

Catching up on weeks of The Young and The Restless

such drama!!!:heart:

Kind of like this place! laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:50 PM

A clairvoyant is different from a Psychic

To be psychic means u have extrasensory perception, a Clairvoyant, which means "clear seeing" claims to communicate/see spirit.

Its a shame there are so many charlatans out there who spoil the reputation of the genuine Clairvoyants.

The best readings are free, visit spiritualist halls for demonstrations, that way u know they arent in it for money.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:47 PM
laugh laugh laugh

flowers

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:41 PM

I deactivated her. I am her arch nemesis, Concha Maria. You will like me better than her anyway. :wink: :tongue: flowerforyou

I disagree but whateva... laugh laugh laugh

Your name makes me think dirty thoughts... pitchfork laugh sorry blushing

laugh laugh laugh

Yeah, well, I was going for the Spanish word for "shell" but I guess it has other meanings in other languages. ohwell :tongue:

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:29 PM
I deactivated her. I am her arch nemesis, Concha Maria. You will like me better than her anyway. :wink: :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:24 PM
Good night folks! yawn waving flowers

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:16 PM
Why? what

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:14 PM
Edited by ConchaMaria on Fri 04/02/10 09:15 PM

Thinking about that chick I saw today. Ahhhhhhhh! drool

Slut. :wink:

No. I stopped doing hookers. I am on the straight and narrow path.laugh

Yeah, right. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:12 PM

:tongue:

it's a long way to the top
if you wanna rock 'n' roll
if you think it's easy doin' one night stands
try playin' in a rock roll band
it's a long way to the top
if you wanna rock 'n' roll

((okay...is it just me or are we all a tad bit on the crazy, almost psycho, side of life?? ))laugh laugh

I actually think this is stark raving sane and conservative. Then again...I've had a strange life, see? smokin :tongue:

carry on then...you're the piano man and i just had a moment of clarity, but all is well...carry on. :tongue:

Pssst...he thinks he's sane, but he's just as crazy as we are. :wink: laugh

But, he's sooooo damned cute. love

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:10 PM

Thinking about that chick I saw today. Ahhhhhhhh! drool

Slut. :wink:

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:58 PM
:banana:

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:42 PM

i think i know what she was gonna say:banana: :tongue:

blushing :tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:41 PM
Trying to decide between another episode of Law and Order or getting caught up on Days of Our Lives.