Community > Posts By > ConchaMaria

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 03:26 PM
The Way of Perfection by St. Teresa of Avila.

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 03:22 PM
I have kept things for sentimental reason but I try not to keep a lot of possessions in general.

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:39 AM

We all have them. I'll start. I dated this guy a long time ago. Great dude. Cooked for me, we went fishing, camping, hiking. He would build me a fire inside or a bonfire outside and we could have fun doing nothing at all. Fantastic sex, too. (I always wanted to have a cigarette, and I don't even smoke!!) So, what was the problem you ask? I'll tell you.

HE DID NOT USE DEODORANT. surprised

So, what's YOUR deal breaker?

Did you ask him to start? Poor hygeine would be a deal breaker for me too.

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:30 AM
That's good to know.

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:20 AM

when did ignoring someone become the accepted way of letting them know you're not interested?

i thought honesty and straightforwardness were the things that people expected and respected.

if someone isn't interested, isn't it better for them to tell you than to just pretend you're not there?
even in the electric world it doesn't seem right. if i were talking to someone at a bar and they lost interest would they just completely ignore me? they might feign some reason for departing, but i doubt they would just pretend that i wasn't there.

i don't get it.

. . .

I think the etiquette for online is very different from real life. You just have to get used to it. Its like a different culture.

no photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:01 AM

turn you jesus freak women on? like mary magdalene?

I don't consider myself a Jesus freak but I am Catholic. I don't get turned on or off by another's spirituality or religious beliefs. I am accepting of other's beliefs and I only wish for my beliefs to be respected.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next