Community > Posts By > JMellish

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:56 AM
It sucks now but you will be happy in the end. It ends up hurting alot more if you stay with her just because you dont want to hurt her. Ben there, done that, want fun.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:51 AM
I just el speak-a da truth. Sho nuff...lolhappy

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:42 AM
Everythings bright and brisk here at the Sanitation plant this morning. bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:40 AM
Snatch

Brick Top: Listen, you ****ing fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your ****ing Jacobs off.

Turkish: **** me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:28 AM
Its not bad. Backing up from a stop can be a bit of a hassle. My 84 Ranger didnt have it and I have taken the power steering out of my my mustang to make it lighter so Ive kinda gotten used to it.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:48 AM
Ehhh...its not to bad. Its just the fact that its Saturday. Id rather be sleeping.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:45 AM
Im just so excited to be starting a 12 hour shift at work I might explode.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:41 AM
On my pic or the bomb smiley?

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:36 AM
Posting just to post something. Woo hoo yippie yeah...explode

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:13 AM
Ha ha...I think you should try rock-star phase next.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:10 AM
Seems to me like he's trying to make you feel this way because you are now happily married.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:07 AM
Ahhh...well seems to me most people are hipocritical when it comes to dating. They all say they look for a good personality and someone who is honest, etc. But the truth is that if you could have the greates personality in the world, but on dating sites, the first thing you see is a picture. If they dont like what they see, they dont even take the time to read or message the person. Thats why there are so many of these sites. People are fake, and make first impressions based on a ****ty picture.

p.s. I think your pictures are just fine. I imagine that you are much more attractive in person because the pictures that you have posted on here seem to be low quality.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:59 AM
Lol...pirate phase. That seems to be pretty contagious here lately.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:57 AM
Are saying they see your pictures and decide not to message you based on your looks?

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:56 AM
Man if i had time to look for a school I might just do it. But im wrapped in more hand to hand combat than anything else.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:26 AM
I put up a fence once...lol, just kidding. Havent ever seen any places to take fencing around my way. Sounds like it could be fun.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:44 PM
Im guilty of the....dang too old mumble.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:25 PM
My right arm is sleeved out...covering my shoulder and my right breast down to the nipple. Also my ribs are done from the bottom of my armpit down to my waist.

...I think women with sleeves are hot.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:20 PM
Ha ha...your in for a treat damnitscloudy. Nightmare on Elmstreet is pretty gory.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:16 PM
Yeeeeaahhhh...I think the Saw franchise has run out of steam. Loved the 1st one. It was all down hill from there. But thats just my opinion. Theres 4 of them for a reason.

....I wanna see 30 days of night.