Community > Posts By > mrgary48

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:24 PM
well yes he is nuts. but that still don't give America the right to tell him he cant have nukes. but i think leaders of isreal. is nuts. besides a murder of teen age kids.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:22 PM
beck is nuts. how said NBC symbol was a Russian. beck is the kind i say if he is not on drugs. he needs to be.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:19 PM
seems funny you say something about tea baggers. if you say there racist. its bringing up race card. but the point is if not racist. where are people of color in the tea bagger movement. simply question. if there not racists. where are people of color.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:16 PM
love to here a republican complain. seems funny when bush was wasting money in Iraq. your voice was not heard. or i,m i mistaking.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:14 PM
i think what ignores me about tea party. and conservatives. they will come up with every excuse in the book. like birthers. an excuse. if your a racist just admit it. don't make up excuse after excuse.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:11 PM

Th New England Journal of Medicine conducted a survey that found that 30% of all doctors in America will retire if this health car bill pass. We will lose a third of all our doctors. I wonder what that will do to the price and availability of health care
from this i can tell. a rush Limbaugh listener.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:10 PM
i do agree with death penalty. course being a man not my choice on abortion.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:09 PM
tea baggers. stand for sore losing republicans. who cant believe a black man is in the white house. just think. he sits in presidents chair. he ran his hands over everything. the horror of it.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:06 PM
i think its kind of amazing. republicans don't mind sending kids to war. but don't like abortion. buy the way i here conservatives say its murder. but according to highest court in the land. its not murder. its a choice.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:51 AM
republicans or rich folks start wars. but to much of a coward to fight in them. case and point George w bush. and Cheney. both avoided the Vietnam war. cause there cowards.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:49 AM
your not debating. your like most. you think because i live in a forien country. i don't have right to express my views. but its hard to debate with a republican. hard to talk over loud screams of its not fair. republicans lost the election. why you ask. case and point. 8 years of one lie after another.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:45 AM
soldiers are not all republicans. they realize that obama doing best he can. but for me if i was still in army. i would laid my weapon down. i refuse to fight while some rich conservative goes to college. so what makes conservative life batter then mine.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:42 AM
rush Limbaugh/Glenn beck/Sean hannity. the new Jim Jones.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:41 AM
check it out. i,m a liberal. who believes in guns. amazing. but never have enough guns. cause you never know when the government going to come try to take whats mine. i.ll be ready.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:39 AM
funny these same tea baggers. did not come out while bush was in office.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:38 AM
that's being kind of cold hearted don't you think. most of those poor fought to make our country free. so now you republicans want war, but to much of a coward to fight in them. as i recall. i use to be republicans while in army. but i seen how republicans hide behind there mommas. when comes time to fight.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:34 AM
bottom line is republicans cant take it. they lost the election. as i recall in 1994 republicans had control of the house and senate. so for republicans to say they are being left out of government process. is a joke. you no what they say about payback.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:32 AM
think different between a republican and a democratize. democrats care for the poor. republicans care about their rich buddies. republicans love starting wars. but not to good at fighting in them. as i can see. only one republican in senate now has fough in a war. john McCain.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:29 AM
as someone who served in USA army. who was in gulf war. if USA government says it. must likely its a lie.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:27 AM
as i listen to conservative radio. all these statement have been made buy rush Limbaugh and Glenn beck daily.as i get my health care from us army. not giving to me. after 22 years in the army. i earn it.but for the poor. without health care they die. i guess caring for your fellow man. are just words.

Previous 1