Community > Posts By > mrgary48

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:24 AM
lets look at the facts of 9/11. hijackers came to USA through Canada. all trained in Afghanistan. notice in the statement . Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.who died and left USA in charge. if iraq want to fly wherever. its not USA business.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:20 AM
tea baggers just a bunch of mad white people. if you every watch the crowd at a tea baggers meetings. they are all white, there leaders Sarah palin. or Michell buckmen. both are nuts.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:18 AM
if you go back in history. only one time in 100 years. was a bill overturned.so all you republicans can whine, but the poor of the USA. need and want health care. saving on health care could put more food on the table for poor Americans. so to conservatives. you have proven you don't care about the poor. only when fighting a war.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:12 AM
but seems like conservatives always leave out how Saddam got those weapons. facts are USA gave Saddam those weapons in Saddam war with Iran. so when Iraq does not do what usa wants it bombs Iraq. something in this phase of life don't seem fair.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:09 AM
USA should minds its own business. if iran wants nukes. they should be able to have them . is real has nukes. so why not Iran.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:07 AM
here is the problem.question is did or does Iraq have wmd. must likely Saddam did have wmd. must likely. they went to Syria, i can be for sure there not in Iran. but in the end, the usa army has not found wmd. so war was a waste of humen life. for what.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:02 AM
nope cant say that i do.still fighting two wars that bush started. of course when was bush and Cheney time to serve their country. they showed there true colors. YELLOW.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:00 AM
oh i forgot one thing. Texas governor rick perry. executed an innocent man. then tried cover it up to get elected.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:58 AM
you Texas will do as good as your college football team. talk a good game. but in the end bama wins. Texas loses.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:55 AM
for me i realize. if the story from fox news. must likely is completely made up.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:54 AM
everyone nos the president don't run USA anyway. the rich man runs USA.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:49 AM
sounds like a plan. as they say in Alabama. come get some.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:47 AM
as a obama supporter at one time. not sure yet who has done worse. is close race. but after winning house and senate. obama cant get anything done. obama needs to learn old rule . you cant please everyone.most who don't wont health care. did not vote for obama anyway. so why worry about them.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:43 AM
new york mets. also known as Atlanta braves whipping boy. as a member of the Yankees hater club. i here all this talk about phillys going to world series again. i have to disagree. this year the braves are going to take back its crown. to all philly fans. if Howard don't do any better this year then world series. philly are in trouble. bye phillys. welcome back braves.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:39 AM
why would i boycott Glenn beck. that would mean i watch this crazy fools show. in which i don't. beck has some bad issues.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:37 AM
i just love hearing conservatives complaining that obama not going buy the constitution. when bush bugged are phones and internet. its kind of funny hearing conservatives cry foul.

mrgary48's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:33 AM
if i ask someone where there from. and they say Texas. i deduct iq point. after all they did have George w bush as governor. enough said.

2 Next