Not2Shy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:04 PM
Really? I actually was considering renting that one embarassed

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:02 PM
noway uh........OK............

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:59 PM
Movie Flops...........what (fairly) new movies have you spent money on and were sorry you did? Whether rented DVD or theater.

(can you tell I am fishing for what NOT to waste my time/money on?):wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:25 AM
Check your email :wink: laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:01 AM
Am I the only person who falls for the "get this-or-that free" bait and switch tactics of the vast world of cyberspace?

I know that you get what you pay for, BUT there really ARE tons of resource sites if one knows how to find them! Obviously, I am not one of the informed!

Try looking up "free legal advice." One site in particular advertises just that. "Free legal advice from REAL lawyers since 1997." Then............long story short......you find out that it is not considered free legal advice, rather an open forum that some lawyers may/may not frequent.

There's a lot more to it than that, but even signing up for free whatever has just about sent me over the edge this morning. Certain sites even ask you to answer "a few" survey questions for your free whatever.

OK, after about the 10th page...........I sign off. And THEN I get a mailbox FULL of junk mail as apparently I have provided every shammer in the universe my email address!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! explode

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:47 AM

my ass.

Now there's a NO brainer................... remember....we departed from the "eye" candy....... noway

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:41 AM
What JSHer appeals to your senses as "brain candy?"

My nominees are: LexFonteyne., UK1971, and Kojack.

Let the nominations begin.......... :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:21 AM
Your hair color....is it, or do you alter it in some way?

I've been every color under the sun. After all...it's just hair! bigsmile

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:42 PM
Did someone say shopping? I LOVE shopping in Salvation Army, Goodwill, and 2nd Time Around shops! Why pay full price? Especially when someone is willing to "break in" your jeans for you??? Silly, really..

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:28 AM
Three of them are the shy, strong, silent type? laugh laugh It happens to me, too. I have no idea why....noway

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:23 AM
Good morning, and thank you~

I could really go for a western omelet this morning. Oh, and a large coffee with some sort of rich and exotic creamer. I like the flavored creamers more than I like the coffee, to be honest! noway

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:04 AM
Yay! I made it~ I actually got a few things accomplished and I'm back!

Missed you guys!!!

Brownies for everyone!!! laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:58 AM
**eyes gazing into and hands hovering above her crystal ball**

I see into your future that you will become addicted to this site and have to have a JSH fix daily!

Oh wait.........that's for me........... noway laugh :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:12 AM
The more mature SHE gets, the smarter YOU will appear! :wink: Make no mistake...........she loves you. The friend's mom is not the disciplinarian, she's the "fun" one....... Hang in there! flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:21 AM
To my dear JSH friends/family. I simply MUST leave for a season. I find myself unable to answer everyone's emails and do not wish to be rude by leaving them unanswered.

It is my plan to deactivate for a while until I re-group and once again prioritize my many irons in the fire.

Hopefully, I won't be gone long because I do care for each and every one of you. It's kind of like a soap opera, I want to hear what's going on in your lives and make sure you guys are ok.

I hereby resign as manager of the world and leave you to run your own lives. laugh

Happy New Year to you all!
KISSES AND HUGS!!!

Danni :heart:

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:04 AM
Congratulations to you both! Happy New Year!

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:32 PM
A toast to the sexiest Englishman on JSH!

Cheers, my love.................. :heart: :tongue:

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:45 PM
I'm hoping they are frosted brownies. Oh, and I like the blonde brownies, too! Brownies and a personal trainer....it just doesn't get much better than that! :tongue:

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/27/07 04:36 PM
I'm gonna need one after the holidays, madamx7316! Send him my way!! LOLbigsmile

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/27/07 04:34 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ((((((((((((seahawks))))))))))))

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14