Community > Posts By > Not2Shy

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:13 PM
I'm wondering if there are any actual documented cases of death by chocolate chip cookie dough ingestion..........

I'm just sayin' laugh laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:09 PM

Can I have one of each................milk please.:smile:

**hands e69 an assortment of warm cookies and cold milk**

There you go! :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:08 PM
I'm guessing it is because it's late and you are lonely. Too bad, though..........I offered to fill your belly, not empty your pipes...............noway

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:05 PM
But........I'm baking cookies. So....which do you want to sample; Peanutbutter? Chocolate Chip? Sugar? Snickerdoodles?

Oh..........cold milk and/or coffee available, too!

:wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:53 AM
Buckeyes or 3/4 Covered chocolate peanutbutter balls. They are easy to make: Here is the receipe:

1/2 cup soft butter
1 cup peanut butter. You can also use chunky if you so desire
2and 1/2 cups of 10x powdered sugar
1/4 bar of gulfwax........parawax ( canning wax)
6 ounces of chocolate chips, or you can use any other cookie chips, in example butterscotch, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or reeses peanut butter chips. I have made them in all these flavors. Everybody kills em.

mix first 3 ingredients and then chill. about a half hour to an hour.

After chilling,Form mixture into little balls. About 1 inch size.

using either a double boiler.or if you don`t have a double boiler. 2 sauce pans that fit one on top of the other..Make sure bottom pan has water...Bring water to a boil, after water boils,turn heat down to low or medium low, depending on your stove.

let steam melt the chocolate and the parawax.In the top pan

lay out wax paper on countertop

using a wooden toothpick, lower the peanutbutter balls into the chocolate mixture.

dip them 3/4 of the way into the chocolate mixture, or if you wish all the way.

place on the wax paper to cool...you will be eating them as fast as you can make them...Especially if there is a house full of kids.

Enjoy, your gonna luv em

Edited by rara777 on Tue 12/18/07 02:56 PM

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:40 PM
I get replies to all of my "notes." However, to be honest with you, I don't respond to all of them. It is NOT because I am rude and stuck up, rather very busy and quite frankly, some of the emails I get don't deserve a response.

You have another think coming if you think I am going to respond to an email that you have insulted me with. I could not care less what size your peanut is, nor what you wish to do with it!!!

I ALWAYS reply to the emails I feel someone took the time to write to ME, not just some slab of flesh. Originality, wit, and sharing about himself go a long way to me.

I am not a mean person--at all--however, I am a busy woman and my time is valuable. I choose not to respond rather than to respond in a witchy manner.

Now that I think about it.....should I? I mean rather than not respond at all, should I give these creeps a piece of my mind, or does it just fuel the fire???

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:26 PM
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CHOCOLATE

Perfect~~~what friends I have here~~~~

And a kitty-cat to boot! giggle :heart:

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:34 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyouflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

From my :heart: to yours........

Merry Christmas, JSH!!!

Danni :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:27 PM
Thanx........just wondering if it was worth a download.... :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:25 PM
The first two I cannot miss............

the #23..........is it a good movie?

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:42 PM
Most frequent comment about my profile: My mysteriousness.....?

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:37 PM
On average, I get about 15 a day. Of those, approx. 4 write; 2 submit a friend's request, and 1 asks me if my photos are REALLY me.......... noway

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:20 PM
Hey, wispy_moon: you might get some additional info/input if you find the "profile peer review" thread. I saw it in General, I think.

I think a wide variety of photos in your profile is always a good thing! flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:01 AM
Thank you, Buttons......... flowerforyou

And if there is ANY way we can do anything for someone else, it does help with the isolation.

I have been depressed before, it's not a "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" kind of thing.

But, once I MADE myself get out with the sole purpose of making a concerted effort to perform a "random act of kindness." My, what a sheer BLESSING it was to "hide" and watch the expression of joy on the face of the unsuspecting recipient.

If done annonymously, you get the joy without having to "bother" with all of the attention during a time when attention is is the furthest thing from something you may desire.

Please believe me....it works. And I'm not talking about some costly gift. I mean something as simple as scraping someone's windsheild for him/her, puting a note in a mailbox, buying a $5.00 gift card from a store you frequent and handing it to the cashier for the person behind you in line.

It IS the thought that counts, it really is............

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:57 AM
I cannot even imagine how hard it must be to continuously be bombarded with "holiday cheer" at every turn....TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc, etc.

If only I could spend time with each and every one of you and allow you time to morn in your own way.....

I love you ALL!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((my hurting friends))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:45 AM
for you? I have chatted with SO many people who have had a hard time getting through the holidays because of sad/tragic events and/or lonliness.

Hugs and kisses to all who are hurting............... :heart:

Danni

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:04 PM
First, I'd like to thank my mother for having me....then I'd like to thank everyone too numerous to count! here who came to the aid of a desperate woman.....

TeeHee!!!

Seriously, though.......thank you~~~~~ flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:01 PM

OK....am I showing how smart I am?

WooooooHooooooo!

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:00 PM
OK....am I showing how smart I am?

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:50 AM
Hmmm........I'll have to look into that....

Anyone (most likely everyone X me...) know how to "bold" on here? I have seen it done, so I know it is possible, but, once again......I need help!! {{{{{noway noway }}}} DON'T go there !! :wink: laugh

Maybe there are all types of "tricks" available to these posts, such as using italics (misspelled, no doubt...point made!) and/or other not-so-well-known facts..........

if so.......please share........:cry: :cry:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14