Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:37 PM
You can have my wish. You need it more than I do. flowerforyou

Bless you!

Maybe i can figure it out one day~! Maybe its all because I love to eat pickles!laugh

Do you know what they really put in those pickles? LOL!!! Having just lost my mother is a form of leukemia that has no cure, I hope that they find one for you. Email me if you ever want a shoulder to vent on. Good luck.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:32 PM
You stay up all night thinking about new questions, don't you? laugh laugh laugh

I believe there is a problem and it is based on technology. The air we breathe is getting harder and harder to breathe every day. My youngest daughter, depending on where we live has to have inhalers or nebulizers.
Can new technology help? Only if they find a way to make it work. Someone has to want it to for it help.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:29 PM
Who knows, I have never really heard from anyone on my mutual matches, so this may not be any different. It's been fun to think about though.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:28 PM

I would never want to date someone who had the wrong shoe size, or the wrong license plate number....

How do you know if it's the wrong size or wrong number? Do you have a pre-requisite?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:25 PM
ouch

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:24 PM

just a date or little fling is fine, but long term does not normally work out real well.

That is true, my ex is a good example of that, lol.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:20 PM

Find the Cause AND Cure for my condition. THAT would be GREAT.:heart:

You can have my wish. You need it more than I do. flowerforyou

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:16 PM
There are some people that believe an older woman shouldn't be dating a man that much younger. I have always liked younger men (hence my ex is 7 years younger). This was just a little younger than I normally get interested in. Was just curious what the general population thought. He lives in another state and picked me on the mutual match thing. Made me feel good, bigsmile !!!! Does a lot for one's ego, when you haven't dated in over a year.
Thanks for all the input everyone!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:11 PM
I am just thinking about it. He's a cutie

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:10 PM
Thank you very much

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:08 PM
Even genies in a bottle give 3 wishes.

Can it have more than one part?

I guess I would have to wish for a nice, comfortable life with someone I love.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:07 PM
So, is it ok to think about and maybe date someone 13-14 years younger than you? He is only 5 years older than my oldest daughter. My middle daughter thinks I am robbing the cradle. What do you think?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:04 PM
How about asking him why the long time frame between messages?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 02:02 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:58 PM
I robbed a toothbrush because I didn't like the way they looked at me, laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:55 PM
Man or woman, anyone that abuses a child needs to be casterated/neutered, treated the same and then removed from the human population.
Yeah, it's a touchy subject.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:38 PM
Men like that need to be castrated, treated the way they treated their victims and then buried 12 feet under.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:23 PM
I only have one person in mind and he would deserve it all, the azzhole (not an ex, but my stepfather).

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:18 PM
With all those guns, do you contract out?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:48 PM
Very nice

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25