Community > Posts By > nikki_cole

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:01 PM
woot woot....youve all got beers too right...bc this is gonna be amazingdrinker drinker **passes out keg cups** tap it!!

up another one boys....giddy up!

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:55 PM
pedroia scored

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:48 PM
tell me you just saw that f-ing homerun...first up??? holy **** man we off to the best start ever!!!

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 10/24/07 04:35 PM
hehehelaugh laugh laugh laugh

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 10/24/07 01:35 PM
7 tats and a few piercings...nothing is more addicting lol

cant wait to get my next one...and just an FYI they are sooo sexy when done right and in the right spots bigsmile I love a guy with tats...they kinda do it for me love blushing

nikki_cole's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:42 PM
so I dont kno if anyone else is addicted like I am and check who has viewed them all the time...it cracks me up...as soon as I check em out I delete them and it makes me laugh when they come back 3 and 4 times...sometimes I try and email bc obviously there is an interest and I wanna strike up a convo but no one ever writes back...or if they do its rare. I feel like Im being stalked sometimes...not in a bad way bc you have to expect it on a site like this...but I just wonder why they wont write back ohwell

nikki_cole's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:29 PM
thanks...you rock :)happy

nikki_cole's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:15 PM
can you IM more than one person at a time?

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 07:30 PM
I almost peed my pants when I saw it bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:32 PM
everyone is raving about transformers....I never really got into that stuff when I was a kid...will I need background to understand it...thats why I havent seen it yet

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:30 PM
thanks sooo much guys...I figured the profile way was it...but I thought I would throw it out there :-D

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:23 PM
is there a way to post a pic to a forum? sometimes I just feel like I need to share some of the cute comic things I find and was wondering if we can do that on here.

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:19 PM
has anyone seen a good movie lately? I need some suggestions...Im dyin here lol Im so over the same old plot lines...anything new and exciting out there??ohwell

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:01 AM
sox all the way baby drinker drinker drinker

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:45 AM
thanks Jerzy :) we get along great on here and talk on myspace alot too...and we chat its just the whole face to face thing threw me I guess...but yeah DAMN he is cute blushing hopefully once the shock has worn off I will be able to talk again lol

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:20 AM
thanks guys---its just not in character for me to be like that. Im usually the one who gets right into it and things go great or they dont but at least I stood up...but he smiled at me and I lost all my ability to speak lol I kno its cheesy but I couldnt think of ANYTHING to say hahahha oh well maybe next time I just need another beer to cut the edge loldrinker

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:09 AM
ok so I took the big plunge and met someone from the site for the first time lastnight. Hes pretty much amazing lol but I was waaaay too shy. Im NEVER like that and my friends couldnt believe how shy I got when he was around...he said hi, I said hi, how are you all that stuff and then I choked and couldnt think of anything else to say and walked away. Mind you were in a busy bar and we each came with a bunch of friends so it wasnt like a date or anything but I felt like such a disappointment...any tips on getting over that first big step and then getting into the convo?? I would really like to try and hang out again and show him that I wouldnt choke again lol HELP bigsmile flowerforyou

nikki_cole's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:14 PM
haha you kno what...I do have one HAHAHA I guess Im really onto something bigsmile

nikki_cole's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:08 PM
a killer smile will get you EVERYWHERE with me :-D heehehe there is nothing more attractive...unless you have REALLY great eyes too ;)blushing

nikki_cole's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:06 PM
you kno what really makes me smile....when people take pics of themselves in front of their shower curtains...LOL...its very funny to me...my roommate does it all the time and I have noticed quite a few people on here who have done it...are bathrooms really the new photo studio?? I love it :-Dlaugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25