nikki_cole's photo
Wed 10/10/07 03:09 PM
I think I just peed alittle....amazing!laugh :tongue:

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:13 AM
??? no clueohwell huh

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:29 PM
so I have to first say that I LOVE this site...its very addicting and I find myself stopping in a few times a day just to see whats new...

now onto my story....I met someone. He seemed like the perfect guy, sweet, shy to a point and very caring...we talked for a few days and then he asked if I would call him...I thought what the heck....so I did. We had a great talk....he was even better than online...we shared a few texts and then the next day I get a strange phone call...a girl. "Hi who is this?" and I answer with my name...and then she proceeds to tell me that I have been talking to her boyfriend of 4 years. I want to vomit. I just dont understand...dating site should equal being single right?? not so much in my case...so shes crying by now and asking me all these questions about why hes doing this to her and how long we have been talking and what we talk about...and I have to tell her that we met on a dating site and that HE approached me...

now all this comes after a long time relationship with a man who told me he was divorced and in reality was still married...I have no faith in the opposite sex and am beginning to wonder if I call the the taken ones...just wondering if anyone else has any input...or similar horror stories...or even something to restore my faith in finding a guy who is actually right for ME and not his girlfriend or wife ohwell