Community > Posts By > Mr_Blue_Sky

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:12 PM
I can't believe I forgot about "Morrowind:The Elderscrolls III"!! This game completely absorbed me for SOOOOOOOOO long. I never played a game before that made me not care about real life. I know "Oblivion" had much better graphics and has the voice actors, but "Oblivion" felt like a much smaller world to me, the story wasn't as good, and the weapons and magic abilities were vastly stripped down. You couldn't even levitate in "Oblivion"!

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/27/10 07:53 PM
I LOVE IT! Thank You for posting that! I especially like the Tetris blocks destroying the building.laugh

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/27/10 07:37 PM
It looks cool, I can't get into the massively multiplayer online games though...teachers always said I didn't play well with others...

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/27/10 07:13 PM
I don't know, it's kind'a short. You may want to add more details. Also, if your not looking to date anybody, you may want to change your "looking for man for relationship". I don't really understand why people are on a dating site with no intentions of dating anyone, just here to chat. That's cool I guess, but isn't that what FaceBook and Myspace are for?

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:43 AM
Mega Man 2 was the game that got me hooked on video games when I was a kid. I also spent countless hours on Maniac Mansion also on the original NES, but the best game of all time was probably Super Metroid. The Metroid series kinda lost something, once they went to 3D, first person shooter style.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 08:10 PM
I'll tell you who loves being judgmental more than anybody! The FOX network!!!! Let's see. In the daytime they run judge shows all day long, so people can sit there and think how much better they are than the "stupid people" on the shows. In prime time, there staple program is 'American Idol', a show with a panel of judges to judge people's ability. Then at late night, they roll out 'TMZ' a show that judges celebrities as if they were a carnival attraction.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:42 PM
You would sell millions of those in Japan. There's some weird fascination in 'anime' art with cat girls.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:32 PM
I was married before and loved being married, however it is kind of an odd, creepy-almost thing to do when you think about it. Were both going to sign a contract that says that we'll love each other forever. If you stop loving me then you've broke the contract, and I'm going to take you to court to keep as many of mine/or yours material possessions as possible. Really? Sounds bizarre and corporate like. I really think marriage is just an outdated concept, people today, are independent and less emotionally attached to other people.
That being said, I would get married again, although the idea of having another ceremony with someone else is something I can't even picture. Especially when your whole family fly's in for the first one. How would I convince them, "You guys, I swear, this time it's for real!"?

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:13 PM
O.k.
*Wish#1* That all the worlds governments would stand up to the oil companies and say, "NO, were not backing you guys up anymore no matter how much money you have!", and accept progressive technology that would completely free us from fossil fuels. *WHY?* Do I really need a reason on this one.....I'll just say, the Polar Bears.

*Wish#2* That all the people of the world forgot about religion, and just decided to start being nice to other people, doing unto others as you would do to yourself. *WHY?* Most all of the wars that have happened or are still happening are because of religion.(plug in "Holy Wars" to Wikipedia) Also do we really need to go to a place every week to learn to not murder, not steal, etc. I mean, shouldn't we have figured that stuff out when we were like 3yrs old?

*Wish#3* That NBC decided to make a spin-off of 'The Office' called 'Dwight's Beet Farm'. *WHY?* Seriously! How ISN'T that good for all of us?!?.....................No, that doesn't count you say...well...O.k..*How about* That all the worlds agriculture achieved sustainability, not just in, that there were no more starvation, but also that we all had access to healthy food that is produced in a way that is cooperative with the environment. *WHY?* Because the health issues that are rampant in are country are vastly derived from the poor quality of food most Americans are eating. You can go to your local fast food franchise, and buy a cheeseburger for $1.00, yet go to your local market and see what you can get for a $1.00? Yet nobody asks, why/how can these franchises serve food so cheaply? Hmmmmmm..............

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 05:37 PM
Edited by Mr_Blue_Sky on Mon 04/26/10 05:40 PM
I would side with CowboyGH on this topic. If God is supposed to be the creator and the father, and Adam & Eve were God's children, doesn't that give God parental obligations. If you have children, and tell them not to play with a certain object, and leave the room, what is the first thing those kids are going to want to play with? An all-knowing, all-powerful being would know this. As CowboyGH has already stated, God knows the future. Furthermore, you can take it even farther back in the story, and say that God created the tempting device, by making Lucifer. Whom, God would have know, would eventually betray him, and become Satan. So telling Adam & Eve not to eat of the tree, is like putting a loaded shotgun in your child's crib.

My take on the whole story is that, if God truly did not want them to eat from The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, then God doesn't believe in Good and Evil, or wright and wrong. Only cause and effect. Knowledge of Good and Evil, is really the major separation human has from the rest of the animal kingdom. When a lion hunts down and kills a gazelle in the jungle, do you think the lion feels remorse for killing? Or that even the gazelle thinks that what is about to happen to it is evil and wrong? More like that if it can escape it will live, if not it dies. Cause and effect.

It is with the same ability to discern right and wrong, that humans have the ability to learn from mistakes (not just their own), progress as society,build tools, and create technology. None of that is doable with-out having a judgment part in your brain.

So if you really believe in the story of "Adam & Eve", and you believe that God really didn't want them to eat of the tree, then you also believe that humans were intended by God, to live as all the other animals on the planet do, in the wild.........But I'm not sure if that might not have been a good thing for the planet, right now.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 02:07 PM

HMMM, WHAT WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR...? WELL THATS EASY, THE BOARD TELLS IT ALL.. THE LADIES ARE HERE LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP, AND THE GUYS ARE HERE LOOKING FOR A HOOKUP.
OKAY...MY BESTFRIEND (A GUY WHOM I MET ON THIS SITE) ....I WAS AT HIS HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE LUCK WE HAVE BEEN HAVING ON HERE... A STORY FROM HIM.... HE MEETS A GIRL (WHOM WAS LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP, CHRISTIAN GIRL SO IT SAYS...NOT LOOKING FOR SEX) THEY MET AT HIS HOUSE, TALKED, AND HOOKED UP THAT VERY NIGHT. NOT THE ONLY ONE ITS HAPPENED WITH. SHE CALLS, AND CALLS, SO HE HAD A FRIEND CALL HER AND TELL HER HE HAD A GF AND TO STOP CALLING... SHE CALLS A LIL LATER AND TELLS HIM SHE CANT GET HIM OUT OF HER MIND...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...
I JUST DONT GET IT..
WE SAY WE WANT ONE THING AND THEN SHOW A PERSON SOMETHING COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT.
WHY CANT WE ALL BE COMPLETLEY HONEST.
HERE LET ME START............ I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPLETELY COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP... ONE THAT "COULD" GO SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE, HOWEVER I WANT THE PASSION AND THE SEX OF THE MISTRESS... ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM?

GUYS DONT PRETEND TO ...WHATEVER, OR LEAD A GIRL ON ...LETTING THEM THINK YOU REALLY LIKE THEM WHEN YOUR JUST LOOKING FOR A PIECE OF ***...SERIOUSLY ... ITS RUDE, AND CHILDISH. I THINK SOMEOF US NEED A BACKBONE AND OTHERS NEED CONFIDENCE.

MY OPINION...NOT THAT IT MATTERS.
I know you're just expressing your opinion, but one thing really stuck out. If you think that every guy on this site is just looking for a hookup/piece of ***, you're dead wrong.

gee why does that sound familiar..oh lol thats exactly whats been happining to me they seem interested and if they get a peice boom all ov a sudden you dont hear from them same as if they dont get any happened to me a few times....i know not every guy is like that but im seriouly loosing hope on finding one

O.k. I could rant on and on forever about this topic, but I'll try to make it short. I'm SO sick of females saying the same tired cliche about "all you guys are the same, you just want a piece..." Look, if you ladies want to hold on to that argument, do so; BUT you can't keep falling for the guys who are playing "the game". Those are the guys you all are attracted to. The smooth talking, so obvious that all they want is a piece, club-rats! Yet, when a nice guy comes along who can hold a relationship, and treats women with respect, your not interested. It's like women walk around with magic sunglasses on that attracts them to guys that will treat them like a piece of garbage, so much so, that their are countless books, websites and other literature written by "the game-players" to teach other guys the way to "play the game" and score with lots of women. The truly sad thing, is that stuff works.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 01:26 PM
Agreed! Rarely use the microwave. I'm in love with my toaster oven these days. I just think it's a huge waste of energy to heat up an entire oven to cook a single salmon fillet or chicken breast. I love a good curry recipe and will have to try that Chefschool.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 04/26/10 12:10 PM
I think it's just life,GuardianAngelMan. Don't get disillusioned by someone who steps on your heart, or several someones, or even hundreds, I say. Having an open heart is what makes you who you are. I can guarantee you, that walking through life with a brick wall in front of your heart, not letting anyone get to know the real you unless they pass an unceasing amount of emotional criteria; is a very bleak existence to have.
So what if people hurt you!? I know that sounds cold, but what other way is there to learn in life? It's that "thrill of the chase" that we have, that creates moments and memories in our lives. Yes bad ones too, but life isn't always happy....unless you get a prescription (joke). The bad encounters will give you strength and fortitude. At least that's my opinion, anyway, good luck GuardianAngel, and keep on keeping on!!

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Wed 04/21/10 07:37 PM
WOW! I'll set my alarm to make sure I'm awake...I live in the city, so I don't know if I'll be able to see it, but my block is pretty much pitch black at night, because everyone here turn their lights off. Thanks Wolf19!!!

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:49 PM
Nice advise. I'm down with that. I still don't understand why it's necessary to display the join date, and amount of posts right under a user's post pic. Seems to me like that just cheapens the relevance of posting, to a #'s comp. I mean, come'on, no'offense, but how can a user be on the site for around a couple years, and have over 20,000+ posts!?!? Unless your sitting on the computer all day long. I don't know, I love this site, and look forward to participating and being an avid user...but I'm also going to live my life and enjoy it...because, honestly, there's a much higher % of meeting someone you click with/& hitting it off, in the real world, than on any web site. But hey, What do I know!? HaHa :)

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:23 PM
Hey, Welcome! I'm pretty new too, I've been on the site for about 5 or 6 months or so, I can't remember. Anyways...I won't just say, "Join the Forums" like everyone else, although that is what you should do. I'll say it more explanatory, (if that's a word). Ya' gotta join-in on the forum discussions to make friends and it all starts from there. I'm still a bit intimidated by the users who have a 1000+ posts, but I'm working on it. (By the way, I think the site would be better if it didn't show how many posts a user has made...but anyway...) Good luck, and have fun..You can add me as a friend on this site..I still don't have a single one. :) HaHa!

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 04/06/10 07:29 PM
Ginger is my absolute favorite spice to cook with! Another cookie that makes your home smell really good when you cook'em are snickerdoodles.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:53 PM
I agree with 'boredinaz06', too me what's really sad is that none of these reporters in the television media are even talking about what's really going on in the world.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Tue 03/30/10 10:14 AM
Yeah, both those shows are awful...but if you like 'em, enjoy. I'm just glad the networks aren't dominated by reality t.v. anymore and we have shows like "Modern Family, Parks&Recreation, Community, 30 Rock, Better Off Tedd(an excellent show that few people know about), The Big Bang Theory, etc." I do enjoy a couple reality shows like "Kitchen Nightmares, and Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution", but that could be because I love to cook.

Mr_Blue_Sky's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:36 PM
"This one is for pet owners"

-I would disagree,
I've seen this video about 15 times on my local news already, the dog is clearly not a pure Pit Bull, a mix, but that's besides the point. Let me start by saying; I'm a "pet owner" I have two awesome dogs and two cool cats. Pit Bulls (or American Staffordshire Terrier's)should be illegal to own, and the breed should be eradicated from the planet.

I know, lots of people are going to tell me, it's all about how you raise them, whether they are aggressive or not, that Pit's can be very nice if you bring them up to be. I know this is true. However, its all about numbers. For every Pit Bull that is raised as a good/gentle canine, there are a hundred other Pit's that are raised to be killing machines. This breed has been taught to be a fighter since gladiator times in the Roman coliseum's, and that's what the VAST majority of these dogs are being raised/bred for right now. To Fight. If you eliminate this breed of dogs from the planet, you've pretty much eliminated dog fighting. As there is no other breed that people could consistently raise & train to have such viciousness.

I worked at my city's Animal Welfare Division for almost two years (which was the 2nd largest in the country at that time) about seven years ago. In the restricted area known as Observation(O.B.S.) where animals that had attacked/killed people were kept & observed for rabies, 95% of all those dogs were Pit Bulls.

Previous 1