Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:28 AM

My imaginary girlfriend. Of course she was cheating on me with another imaginary friend. But that's ok. She wouldn't put out anyway. :tongue:
Thats not good! A squirrle needs his nuts kept safe right? :p

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:25 AM

How come you guys are up this late? Im a night owl myself and find night more relaxing then day.

Night owl as well
One very pretty owl! And who would break up with a ninja squirrle?

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:22 AM
How come you guys are up this late? Im a night owl myself and find night more relaxing then day.

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:21 AM
How's everyones night going?

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:42 PM
Oh thats nasty. lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:18 PM
Why did the blonde bring a car door with her to the desert?

To roll down the window when she got hot.

Maudred's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:53 AM
count me in

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:56 PM

Sorry if some of these were posted before

Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker?
A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

Q. What's a mixed feeling?
A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.

Q. What's the height of conceit?
A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.

Q. What's the definition of macho?
A. Jogging home from your vasectomy.

Q. What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball?
A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball

Q. Why is divorce so expensive?
A. Because it's worth it!

Q. What is a Yankee?
A. The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

Q. What do Tupperware and a walrus have in common?
A. They both like a tight seal.

Q. What do a Christmas tree and priest have in common?
A. Their balls are just for decoration.

Q.What is the difference between "ooooooh"and "aaaaaaah"?
A. About three inches.

Q: What's the difference between purple and pink?
A. The grip.

Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
A. It's not hard.

Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
A: Kick his sister in the jaw.

Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?
A: 45 pounds.

Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?
A: 45 minutes.

Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.

Q: If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?
A. The swallow.

Q: What is the difference between medium and rare?
A: Six inches is medium, eight inches is rare.
lol I love naughty jokes. :D

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:05 AM
Girls gone wild keeps getting sued because they take videos of drunk woman, who dont give their consent.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:44 AM

Well after having my girlfriend cheat on me I think it's time to move on...

What do you all think of me?
So you broke it off with her bud?

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:25 AM

When Frank was a toddler his parents noticed his unusual interest in tractors. They bought him toy tractors for his birthday which he'd play with constantly.
For his fifth birthday they bought him a pedal-powered miniature tractor. Little Frank was over the moon! He'd ride around the garden all day pretending to be a farmer. He became so attatched to his tractor that he refused to walk to playschool, instead preferring to ride in his tractor.

As Frank grew older his interest became an obsession. He just couldn't get enough of tractors. As a teen he volunteered to help out at the local farm, refusing any pay, his reward, he said, was simply being able to drive a real-life tractor.

When he moved out of his parent's house and into his own home he decorated his rooms with tractor wallpaper, tractor curtains; he hung framed pictures of his favourite tractors on the walls.

His girlfriend Jane put up with his obsession for only so long. When Frank asked her to marry him she made him choose, "it's me or the tractors" she said. Deciding it was time to grow up and be a man, Frank chose his love for Jane over his passion for tractors.

Down came the tractor wallpaper, down came the pictures, the curtains. Jane was very pleased with Frank's commitment to her and took him out to the pub to celebrate.

Inside the pub the air was so filled with cigarette smoke that Frank and Jane could barely breathe! Suddenly, Frank took a mighty breath, inhaling all the smoke from the atmosphere and walked outside whereupon he blew it all out. When he returned, the landlord, awed, asked him "How the bloody hell did you do THAT?!"

"Easy," replied Frank, "I'm an ex-tractor fan"
oh god haha

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:49 AM
Land of the dead was a good one too. I cried when that zombie saw his friends dying!

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:46 AM

I have always wanted to be a zombie in a movie and eat someones brains.blushing laugh laugh laugh
Dude, I love you. I love Night of the Living dead 2, that she-zombie rocks my world. The makers of shaun of the dead are comming out with the second one this summer. :D I cant wait. I love all zombie movies!!

Yeah that one is good. Hell I will watch just about any movie with Zombies. Can't wait to see what those guys have coming out this summer!!:smile:
Will you marry me?

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:44 AM

I have always wanted to be a zombie in a movie and eat someones brains.blushing laugh laugh laugh
Dude, I love you. I love Night of the Living dead 2, that she-zombie rocks my world. The makers of shaun of the dead are comming out with the second one this summer. :D I cant wait. I love all zombie movies!!

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:27 AM

i am neither
Why post at all in the "Which are you" if your not going to follow the rules to the forum, thats just mean. laugh

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:09 AM

Never had anyone cheat on me. But I don't think I would stick around. And I would never want someone that has done that.
Who would cheat on you?

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:40 AM

No don't actually own a vader suit. These pics were just googled. laugh

Not that I haven't thought about getting a bunch of guys together and going for an "imperial march" downtown every now and then. glasses

i always did think you were a little squirley :tongue:

You know it, girly :tongue:
Girly and Squirly, where will the Adventure's lead?!

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:37 AM

That's nice Blueeyedbarbie. I go to your post and view your profile and now I'm a stalker. Nice! I think your head is too big and you're too high on yourself. Come back to reality, you're not all that hot and to be on a dating site and call people who view your profile a stalker, well, that's F****d up.
Baldy has a semi-point, I just wish he wasnt so rude about it.

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:33 AM

I get viewed and emailed by womengrumble grumble

you say that...like it's a bad thing???

laugh it is for me

Send them to me....rarely gets e-mail
No one ever emails me. :(

Chicks dig the squirrel glasses
Do you really own a vader suit? Dude i'm so jealous. lol I used to own a full set of Chain mail. But it doesnt have the same effect. Everyone knows who vader is: Someone in chainmail is just stupid looking. ;p

Maudred's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:29 AM

I get viewed and emailed by womengrumble grumble

you say that...like it's a bad thing???

laugh it is for me

Send them to me....rarely gets e-mail
No one ever emails me. :(

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25