Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:45 PM

Miss me Princess?

Always (((Maudred)))... How are you sweetie??
I'm always good when you and ninja squirrle are around!

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:41 PM
Miss me Princess?

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:40 PM

TO THE GREEN DRAGON'S INN

You enter after a long travel to the Green Dragon's Inn. You are suppose to meet someone yet are not sure how he looks like. It is said that he will recognize you. You stand for a moment to observe the tavern before heading to the bar where a barbarian slams a mug of Goblin's Brew. He then looks down at you.

ha ha! You will not come of nothing!" he screams. A knight at the corner of the tavern silences him. "He is much more dangerous then you think stubborn one," he says. He guides you to the corner of the room where two pints of goblin's brew sits on a tabletop. "Welcome to the lands of Bavidirian and you reside at the town of Sinatorium. "Do not mind the dumb ox at the corner! We shall make something of you!

We shall begin first with what RACE you wish to be.

dwarf -
elf
half-elf
dark elf
human
gnome
hobbit
minotaur
pixie

PROFESSION

assassin
cleric
thief
paladin
sorceress
ranger
fighter
barbarian
archer
druid
warrior
necromancer

Join us fellow hero and make this world true! We are 24 strong thus far. :smile:

I would like to be a Dark Elf Necromancer ;) Where does the story take us?!

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:36 PM
welcome back buuudy, how was florida?

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:35 PM
Why would someone cut and paste a profile? Maybe I would think a picture if they had low self esteme...but why the personality? lol

Maudred's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:01 PM

Thank god for smoke granades
I prefer Flash :p

Maudred's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:57 PM
Socom is Phenominal, I still play it, If you play it online we could play together sometime or something, have a JSH room. lol I'll own everyone :p

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:53 PM

You did say it, I was just going into detail for you! ^_^
i did?...i...um...*clears throat*of course i did,yeah well thanks for going into detail for me,i didnt want to writeall of that anyways,hahaaa
:p of course! T'was my pleasure my liege!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:40 PM
You did say it, I was just going into detail for you! ^_^

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:38 PM

not much on the writeing
You should write about who you are, not just your name :p what kind of music you like, who you want to be when you're older, what kind of friends you like. What kind of job you have, What religion, all that such nonsence

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:24 PM

smokin Tryin to get laid smokin
Who isnt? ;) Well I guess im not, since im hanging out in the house a lot this week, I dont start my new job for a month. Blah

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:23 PM

whats everybody get into tonight?
Just watching some music videos, and maybe going to play some RE4 later. lol (I know, i'm lame..) How about you little buddy, anything special going on for you?

not really just got back from the mall
Get anything special? Or just window shopping?

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:21 PM

whats everybody get into tonight?
Just watching some music videos, and maybe going to play some RE4 later. lol (I know, i'm lame..) How about you little buddy, anything special going on for you?

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:50 AM
BOOBIES!

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:57 AM

No thanks. If his face looked like his arse, then I wouldn't be able to be around him anyway.
Someone likes swimming in the shallow side of the pool.

Sorry, but if I am not attraced to the person then could't see myself sleeping with them. Just being honest.happy Anyone that says differently is a lyer!
Well I may be ugly and young, but you still cant get rid of me. :p

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:51 AM

No thanks. If his face looked like his arse, then I wouldn't be able to be around him anyway.
Someone likes swimming in the shallow side of the pool.

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:50 AM

NO.. Although that can be considered a blessing.. so much more goes into dating someone.. Such as "don't have to bag'em... a brain above average, a sense of humor, compassion.. just to name a few or so"....
You know you like em big Princess :p

I know I like the "total" package Maudred... :tongue:
Who doesnt? Its not just woman who want big "Sausage" Men love big too, butts, breasts, Childbearing hips.
huh ...but i also like flat chested women...huh
Yeah those woman that look like men are just. yum?
Nah, just easier to play paper football off of!laugh
ahaha

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:47 AM

NO.. Although that can be considered a blessing.. so much more goes into dating someone.. Such as "don't have to bag'em... a brain above average, a sense of humor, compassion.. just to name a few or so"....

Who doesnt? Its not just woman who want big "Sausage" Men love big too, butts, breasts, Childbearing hips.
huh ...but i also like flat chested women...huh
Yeah those woman that look like men are just. yum?

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:41 AM

Maudred's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:39 AM

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25