Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:12 AM
I want to be a stay at home mom.

Maudred's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:11 AM

Bush said that Iraq , Iran and South Chorea are axis of evil .
Some people think that Israel , Great Britain and the USA are axis of evil .
What do you think folks ?.
I think there is no such thing as one evil nation over the other, a select few make the choices of each, and the world see's only those actions, Noone nation can be evil unless everyone participated.

Maudred's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:37 PM

I had to go to Duluth today to take the test, T'was beeaaautiful! But people up there are crazy drivers!

No, thats just how most of Minnesota people drive. I'm from the south metro area and you can't go 3 blocks without getting cutoff by some moron talking on their cell while doing 25 over the limit because they left home later than they should have....
Yeash, it seemed like everyone I was passing up were on their cell phone too, or not using their blinkers...

Maudred's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:31 PM

Im in minnesota but THANKFULLY no where near the cities!
Ouch, hopefully that wasnt intended to be hurtful? Synder, where is Ramsey anyways? lol I still dont know the area very well..

No no, no insult intended...Im a country mouse!

I hate driving through the cites...im a wimp!

Im in Detroit Lakes
I had to go to Duluth today to take the test, T'was beeaaautiful! But people up there are crazy drivers!

Maudred's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:26 PM

Im in minnesota but THANKFULLY no where near the cities!
Ouch, hopefully that wasnt intended to be hurtful? Synder, where is Ramsey anyways? lol I still dont know the area very well..

Maudred's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:16 PM

Congratulations on getting your license!flowerforyou
:smile: Thank you.

Maudred's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:15 PM
Yeah yea, didnt expect any replies, im just bummed out all my friends are busy, and here I am at home. :/

Maudred's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:13 PM
Want to go out on a drive? I just got my Licence!

Maudred's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:38 AM
I have a Neighbor thats MTF, His girlfriend loves him so much shes getting the FTM.

Maudred's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:46 PM
I would choose the Govinator of california :D! I miss living in Cali.

Maudred's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:29 PM

Here's the thing. My personal opinion says you are right and he shouldn't be allowed unsupervised visits. Legally unless you do get an attorney, Even though you aren't married he is the babys biological father so he would get unsupervised time unless you contest it. So my advice would be talk to a lawyer.
A judge would see his sexual issues and laugh at him for even asking that the baby have his last name.

Oh I agree, Not saying that wouldn't happen if she took him to court over it. I am just saying that unless she takes that step and contests it that his parental rights let him get unsupervised visitation if he pursues it.
I see a lot of this, You SHOULD not even allow supervised visits untill he cleans up his issue. No judge would even allow it if he tried to pursue.

Maudred's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:25 PM

Here's the thing. My personal opinion says you are right and he shouldn't be allowed unsupervised visits. Legally unless you do get an attorney, Even though you aren't married he is the babys biological father so he would get unsupervised time unless you contest it. So my advice would be talk to a lawyer.
A judge would see his sexual issues and laugh at him for even asking that the baby have his last name.

Maudred's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:23 PM

Ok, this is a little long. I will try my best not to drift either.

I am recently out of a very short term relationship with a friend of the family. We dated for three months. Well, I was stupid and trusted something he said, now I am pregnant. I already have a six year old (by another man). We split up and things were amicable enough until..... he asked me if I was going to give the baby his last name. Big fat NO!! I was of course much nicer about it to him. I explained to him that we are not married and not even dating. I am the one who will have to get up every night with the baby, miss work if he is sick, explain to him why dad is not there, etc etc.

Another issue I have is that if he is to see the baby I feel it must be supervised or at my home with me present. Here are my reasons..... He is a convicted felon, has a drinking problem, has a sexual problem (and I mean that he needs to have counseling), cannot handle a six year old without drinking, thinks it is ok to leave a child unattended for 2 hours alone in the house, has depression issues, and has never had any children of his own. I honestly fear for the baby's life if he gets him alone. He could get totally stressed and shake the baby and kill him!! He knows NOTHING about children.

It may seem I am stretching the truth or that I am crazy for even dating him. I probably am. I had no idea of any of these issues until recently. I broke it off immediately.

What should I do? I am thinking get an attorney. I don't want to deny him seeing his child, I just think it should be strictly monitored.
And you had sex with him...why? lol, A guy like this can get laid, but a good wage earning, cop in training nice guy like me cant even get people to respond to my emails. lols

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:20 PM
Being ignored is fun.

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:05 PM
I'm terrible at being subtle. laugh

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:05 PM

Wiley push it out of your mind.. picture Fire and/or Izzie in a teddy...

Yeah Fire I thought so too but hey, we're being R not X laugh
X is much better. I hope someone gets X with me. I is lonely D:! Indn, let me "butter up your biscuts" :p

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:59 PM
I havnt heard such subtle sexual deviance since my visit to the retirment home.

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:54 PM

Nope, I"m not trying to dominant a new one, I was just being polite!!!

And Wiley I still haven't determined if Thursday or Friday works best for me, but I'll be more than glad to give that beating to you in person over coffee :tongue: As long as you don't make me spill it!
Dominate? Hmm, well if you insist, allthough if it ever reached the bedroom im sure you would be "Hard pressed" to not be the one underneath.

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:47 PM

I'm still waiting for my beating over here... laugh
What did I jump into in this thread? I feel like a third wheel :p

Maudred's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:46 PM

D@mn, what's a girl gotta do around here to be on top :tongue:
I'll let you be on top if you be rough at least. :o

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25