Community > Posts By > CLASSIC55

CLASSIC55's photo
Mon 05/26/08 07:27 PM
Sorry about that May! Just think of it as his loss and have faith that things happen for a reason and just look ahead!

flowerforyou

CLASSIC55's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:07 AM
Perhaps its easier to take things out of context...and thats ok. I see no need to defend myself as everyone has an opinion. I had been looking for more constructive replies as opposed to the negatives...and thats ok too. Thanks for your comments!

Have a fantastic day!

CLASSIC55's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:33 AM
I'm a very youthful 53 year old male and have always preferred dating women usually within 10 years younger . Now that I've reached this age, seems the younger woman see me as too old and the women my age want younger men...have I reached that "no longer dateable" point and should just find a hobby instead. Its become frustrating to be turned down by every 42-52 year old I have contacted and be told I'm too old for them....So whats the opinion out there...just curious?

CLASSIC55's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:59 PM
I can forgive for many things...but cheating isn't one of them! If someone is capable of cheating...its a sure thing nothing else is off limits...JMO

:smile:

CLASSIC55's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:40 PM
urp urp urp urp...I prefer dark chocolate myself!

heads to to freezer to get one now!

CLASSIC55's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:59 PM

If a person lies about small things...they are also capable of lying about anything...and there are all sorts of reasons why people lie...

If I've caught someone in a lie...everything they will ever say becomes suspect...and trust is very difficult to rebuild once its been removed!

I totally agree with this!

Like, what if they said, I am moving to PA in August but you knew they really weren't?

Then what was the point of saying they were...could it be they wanted someone to think so to munipulate them in some way...its a LIE...very simple...if you tell a child about the easter bunny...thats one thing...lets not stretch the truth or perspective on what constitutes a lie...:wink:

CLASSIC55's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:49 PM

Ahhh....I'm an Astronaut....and I fly my spaceship around the universe....yaaaa... thats the ticket! :smile: laugh laugh

If a person lies about small things...they are also capable of lying about anything...and there are all sorts of reasons why people lie...

If I've caught someone in a lie...everything they will ever say becomes suspect...and trust is very difficult to rebuild once its been removed!

there really is a father christmas

I could be Santa...anything for you....flowerforyou

CLASSIC55's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:44 PM
Ahhh....I'm an Astronaut....and I fly my spaceship around the universe....yaaaa... thats the ticket! :smile: laugh laugh

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:02 PM

You mean you actually went on a date...man I'd just be content!

Excuse me while I go set myself on fire....

Isn't that a bit extreme?

laugh laugh laugh

well...maybe just a tad laugh

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:56 PM
You mean you actually went on a date...man I'd just be content!

Excuse me while I go set myself on fire....

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:52 PM
outstanding! encore encore!!!!:smile:

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:03 PM
I missed that train! grumble

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:00 PM
CHEESEBURGER....Thats my vote :wink:

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:16 PM
Is this private rhetoric...and can anybody join in? I mean...I'm just as bored as everyone else...can I play too?

laugh

Walks away scratching his head and mumbling to himself.....

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:19 PM
How exciting! and I just saved a bundle on my car insurance!

indifferent

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:16 PM
Depends...but then I'm delusional from the first contact. laugh

Seems even when you have a great time with someone...paranoia sets in soon and you never hear from them again! Ah internet dating...what fun! happy happy

CLASSIC55's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:26 PM
I don't understand! drinker

CLASSIC55's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:17 PM
I was wrong...I'm sorry...and it will never happen again! It was easy! ROFL

CLASSIC55's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:37 AM
Edited by CLASSIC55 on Fri 05/09/08 06:39 AM

from "Looking for a Date" to "Looking for a Relationship" Truth be known, I felt like it!laugh laugh laugh I am tired of going out on meaningless dates that only end up in the bedroom and a courtesy call.

I am in search of The Holy Grail, reaching for the Brass Ring so to speak. Don't get me wrong, the horizontal slap and tickle is great fun, but I want something more.

Am I just odd for feeling this way?

ODD? Nope...not at all...unrealistic in my opinion...finding someone who really wants more than that slap n tickle you mention is more difficult than you think...they say things like "Where are the nice guys"...and those woman who say thats what they want...just a side note here...what they really mean is they want someone who looks like a stud, has deep pockets, drives a fancy car, showers them with gifts....and then wants that nice guy they mention...in just that order...just a reality check here...but go for it...who know's...maybe you'll get lucky!

Best of luck!

And please don't boil me in oil here folks...I'm not some bitter man...just honest, speaking from experience and accepting my fate with dignity LOL!

CLASSIC55's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:04 AM
BOTH...AND THEN SOME lollaugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4