Community > Posts By > CLASSIC55

CLASSIC55's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:13 PM
Anybody seen my Aardvark...darn I hate when he gets loose...drinker

CLASSIC55's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:29 PM
Hello Darlene! Welcome to JSH....have fun and enjoy!

CLASSIC55 in NY

CLASSIC55's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:18 PM
I'm usually stalked by women...but this is really scary! sick sick sick sick sick sick

CLASSIC55's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:21 PM
Hello Nataly! Welcome to JSH....my padded cell has room for two laugh laugh laugh

Just have fun....be careful!!!....and enjoy!!!

Don

CLASSIC55's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:14 PM
only thing worth is having no teef laugh ...or both together laugh laugh laugh

CLASSIC55's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:59 AM
laugh laugh laugh

HERE! BUT SLEEPING!

laugh laugh bigsmile

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:19 PM
Hello everyone! I'm from Upstate NY...its 35' and sunny here... for those in warmer climates.....I'm jelous LOL...can't wait for the warmer weather. Nice to meet you all!

Don

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:03 PM
Edited by CLASSIC55 on Sat 03/22/08 12:03 PM
OK! I'm bored! I'll be the newbie! Put me into the running LOL

Don

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:24 AM
Not true! As humans, our flaw is that more often, we quickly become wonderous and tend to seek better instead of being satisfied...we become unappreciative and take for granted..thus even when in a relationship we stop making the effort...we as humans are flawed...where as animals don't care about the nonsense we humans do and will remain a couple for life...animals don't look over at another and think to them selves...hmmmm...now that one there is better looking....smarter...has more food stored...we as humans are flawed with having the ability to think...too much...and in true form show OUR lower intelligence...and then whine when we have nothing!ohwell We could learn more from animals :smile:

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:55 AM

Hi from NY... Happy Easter:smile: Hope everyone has a great day!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:52 AM
Good morning to all! I've tried a cup of Boca Java's "Tropical Kiss"...has a touch of coconut and chocolate...and very tasty! Enjoy the day!

CLASSIC55's photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:45 AM
how about patch...seems appropriate :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

CLASSIC55's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:21 PM
well...I just saved a bundle on my car insurance! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:34 PM
Edited by CLASSIC55 on Sat 03/01/08 04:36 PM
I'm still a toys r us KID lol...age is cronalogical...I still feel and act young each n every day...n I always will laugh

anyone wanna join me...I still have pac-man on Nintendo 64 laugh

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:09 AM
FroznChild....I have a therapist friend of mine with an open schedule....care for his # LMFAO....please seek help!

CLASSIC55's photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:46 PM

Hey it beats my ex calling me his little ass clown anything is better then that..Babe or baby is an endearing term, I can't spell sorry, a pet name thats all

Hey Danette ....I can understand why he's "the EX" LOL

CLASSIC55's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:27 AM
Hellooooo....anybody out there! Just looking to see if there's anyone local who would like to char???

Enjoy!

CLASSIC55's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:41 PM
Hey there Pinky....I can relate...happy to pass on the cure...when you get to feeling down in the dumps..take a moment to think to yourself about all that you have which so many others do not...you have a roof over your head...others are homeless...you can't decide what to eat...while other don't know IF they will eat....can't decide what to wear...others have little or nothing to put on which isn't torn or filthy....thinking about that guy you lost...well he was a bum anyway...and you'll meet someone better...atitude and perception can get you through the most difficult times..and being greatful for what you do have will take away those blues...remember....it could be so much worse...and be happy it isn't LOL...just my suggestion LOL...take it easy!

Classic55

CLASSIC55's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:11 AM
recentfree says it well! And we also know how to keep you young ladies smilin...

I was wrong....I'm sorry....and it will never happen again!!!! LOL laugh

CLASSIC55's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:14 PM
OP...red flags will be different depending on what qualities they themselves are of concern. They will be based upon the specifics of what the others profile indicates...and what works for one will be a flag to another.

example...your profile begins with "im not really searching, but this is a "dating site" so..here's what my dream guy is"

I would consider that a red flag...maybe you're really not very serious????

You also mention "i don't want to be 70 yrs old and not have anything to talk about with my guy..so we both need other interests, not just common interests. i want to find the unconditional, 100% acceptance, and no judgements no matter what ...also, family, i can't stress how important that is, trust, communication, and respect .. i won't settle for anything less"...so you demand all this and won't settle for less...perhaps you're "dream guy" is just that...unrealistic....you want unconditional...but outline conditions...and I might think that a red flag as well.

Your profile mentions your preference to someone close to your own age...again a red flag for me...seems it really is a "condition" and not the unconditional which you imply you seek...there are likely men younger and/or older who could be that "dream guy". So the point is we all view things as they relate to our individual interests, likes and dislikes...so don't worry...just have fun...be open, honest and sincere...and perhaps you will meet that guy..red flags which really are about "issuses" which are unacceptable...are just that and stand out by themselves LOL.

Classic