Community > Posts By > geeky_ma_trin

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 11:20 AM
LOL Gypsy so what time do you eat now then??

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 11:18 AM
My aunt makes this excepts uses walnuts for the pecans, 1.5c of coconut too and it is divine!!

Thanx for posting it TrueJedi!!:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:41 AM
Flipflops....

>Some studies have shown that we have much more in common than previously thought. Other studies have shown that males would rather prefer a beautiful lady working at minimum wage, while a female prefers a ”non-attractive" male making good money.

Ummmmm which studies?? noway Real legit ones? You can't always believe the studies out there....

Sometimes when you pick up a book that may look tattered and torn on the cover may be filled with a story beyond belief that you have to read over and over....another book may be attractive on the cover, but can't even get past page 3...yawn

I know....off the original topic lol but had to say it....
:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:35 AM
Amen Bay to:
>The brain and the heart. That's what it's all about!

If you got 2 on a path together that is success, it should not matter about the money...life has a way of providing in all areas...once you find the right one...

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:24 AM
I agree depends on the schedules... been on 2 dates in July, though first dates in 10 years... not a bad average LOLlaugh

First date was for dinner at 530pm....
Second was a Saturday morning breakfast date at 9am...

Both dates bombed, but had nothing to do with the times :wink:

7 or 8pm go with 730?

Good Luckflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:15 AM
I have tried the zucchini variation before and they are good. Have added applesauce before too, in fact the cinnamon flavored applesauce has a slight kick in the taste buds over the regular kind...

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:58 PM
>When you said special brownies, I really thought you meant "special" brownies

LOL No No....not "special special" noway LOL laugh

I like to make things for my friends that in the first bite it is an ~experience~ for the taste buds... not the brain cells, at least not at first :tongue: LOL

Has anyone ever made brownies with cayenne pepper???

Sassy your recipe sounds really yummy(Thanks)!

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 10:42 AM
Lost in shooting pool last night grumble lol and need a brownie recipe that uses walnuts and has an icing on it, but want something that makes the mouth melt.... any ideas?? Thought about something even using coffee...I like to try new recipes and ingredients :smile:

Thanks in advance flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 03:31 AM
:smile:
A computer was something on TV
From a science-fiction show of note
A window was something you hated to clean
And ram was the cousin of a goat

Meg was the name of my girlfriend
And gig was a job for the nights
Now they all mean different things
And that really mega bytes.

An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A cursor used profanity
A keyboard was a piano.

Memory was something that you lost with age
A CD was a bank account
And if you had a 3 inch Floppy
You hoped nobody found out.

Compress was something you did to the garbage
Not something you did to a file
And if you unzipped anything in public
You'd be in jail for a while.

Log on was adding wood to the fire
Hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And a backup happened to your commode.

Cut you did with a pocket knife
Paste you did with glue
A web was a spider's home
And a virus was the flu.

I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper
And the memory in my head
I hear nobody's been killed in a computer crash
But when it happens they wish they were dead.
happy

Trin

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:30 PM
>What about you ladies? Does it matter if a man earns less than you?

FlipFlops, I have been in that situation before where I earned more eventually, but did not start off that way mind you, but when it did you could feel the tension when money was discussed. It would not matter to me if a man earned less, but would want him to be okay with me earning more, so not an issue down the road....

I do agree to about the happiness vs successful....good point.

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:42 PM
I have tried zucchini chocolate cake, but this does sound.... delicious. Can someone post reviews after making it??

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:33 PM
I think if a guy is comfortable with(in) himself he would not be intimidated by a successful woman. Just because a woman knows what direction she wants her life to go, can manage a checkbook and more should imply the hang up is not with the woman, but more so with the comfort zone of the man.

Some men I know are not comfortable and wonder if the role/gender laws effect their thinking? Some men might see it as a turn on so to speak and are very comfortable with a successful woman.

Just have to find the right kind of guy....and trace back maybe to why you are attracted to certain types of guys and change something within you to find the right one... just a thought...

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 02:07 PM
I have 3 daughters and above answers are great... look into a change in laundry detergent too and/or dryer sheets...even if underwear is too tight that can cause problems...and forgeting to change them regularly too.

I don't use any chemicals in my home because of my youngest being special needs, but I swear by the tea tree oil, and yes it burns for a bit, but it does help for alot of things.

I use cranberry chewables they are like sweet tarts for the girls and myself, but excellent to prevent UTI's. Make sure you get 100% cranberry juice rather than a watered down 10% version. Wiping from front to back. Good hygiene for girls can never start too early. Going swimming or playing in the heat can cause rashes and baking soda or cornstarch can help especially to avoid the 'jock itch' variety that in girls can have a whitish discharge sometimes mistaken for yeast infection...

Anytime the kids go on an antibiotic I give them powered adophilus, a tsp in juice a day = 10 little cups of reg yogurt. That is what works for us.

Ain't it amazing what the body can do :smile:
Good Luck!

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 01:51 PM
I like Carebear's response.... can we dust off Perot??

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 01:08 PM
Very Interesting:smile:

Wanted to add a couple to your list which I always found interesting too:

A sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 mph.
Takes 60 seconds for a blood cell to circle the body.
Tongues have unique "prints" like our fingerprints.
Takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
45 miles of nerves in the skin on our bodies.
and last...
the human brain is 85% water...

~Trin

2 Next