Community > Posts By > geeky_ma_trin

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:38 AM
I was talking to a friend about these just yesterday LOL Thanks for posting this!:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:37 AM
Honesty is the best policy... and it weeds them out, if they can't take the truth then it wasn't meant to be...

I agree Oldsage... we forget to listen to our gut feelings and it is important that if it doesn't feel right..... there is a reason why... I think with time too, you can read more between the lines, telephone voice pitch and realize what is truth and what is smack.....

But keep it honest...you need that for a good foundation...

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:31 AM
Sometimes when we think we found our soulmate and love so intense we become blind to what is there hiding... and your family might see something you can't at the moment... it is good to follow your heart, but sometimes you got to use your head... maybe slow down and see why your family has concerns, get it out on the open... who knows? Your family might grow to see past her faults and previous bad choices... You might see that your family are over protective or whatever reasons and you might go out on a limb and disown them to love another....
Good Luck in whatever choice you make..........

Trin

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 01:42 PM
Presidential Campaign Manager

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:35 PM
"Bovine"

couldn't resist the cow humor... but in this case "bovine" for "devine"laugh

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:22 PM
In Indiana...ohwell

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 05:04 PM
>how do you like your eggs....

Baby I like mine....love unfertilized....ROFL
bigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 05:02 PM
LOL OKay I will be back in a few hours... as an alpha female I can tell when I am being 'played' by the sound of his voice... and if I think it might be worth the challenge... I'll bite till I get bored LOL Good guys/Bad guys... they all finish eventually...it just depends on what you are really looking for and what they provide for you...

For the record I did not leave BOB near the water... I was innocent I tell ya & imagine the horror when I found him...LOL it is bringing back some memories... feeling a bit choked up:tongue: Misty eyed.... :wink:

As for the camera or lack there of....blushing I am drawing a verbal blank....LOL

Okay I have brownies to deliver and a pool table with my name on it... need some sort of stress release after this topic alone LOL bigsmile

Later ya allflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:50 PM
It was a drowning suicide for BOB....and I wasn't involved... maybe some other time, another topic for sure LOLlaugh

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:48 PM
LOL Pretty daring for a store with camera security.... and pretty sure of yourself...:smile: so you are the 'alpha male' variety, right??flowerforyou LOL

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:44 PM
>women deep down inside want to be controlled, they want a man, a man who can take control and handle things...meek not apply...any woman who wants the control, doesn't need a man, she has her 12volt friend and her cats...

Interesting theory.... achhhooooooo I am allergic to catslaugh and BOB commited suicide several months back....long story....but over the grief....laugh but it is nice to know that a man can handle himself in such a manner....so does this theory predate to cave days??

So uncool to slap an *ass to say hello.... I guess it would be the places you are hanging out... I figured a nice guy could be found in a book store or grocery.... boy was I wrong...

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:13 PM
You gotta let it roll off... unless something Homeland Security would be alerted to noway Depending on the age...some may ~talk~ for the attention, revenge, or all around bad genes from the parent they are talking too :tongue: LOL

Let it go and remember to pick the battles....:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 03:05 PM
Count me in....

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:58 PM
>I would venture a guess that successful women do not make themselves available on a wholesale basis, just because of their personality types. If a woman is successful and that stems from focus and concentrated effort in her business life, which to some degree it ordinarily does, then it would follow that she is not spending her time in the bars being approached by assorted men.

Very well said Philosopher...:smile:

That would be an ideal world Jason, but sometimes society plays a bigger role on what is perceived to be the norm... but some men are at a point where the money or success or whatever "it" is, doesn't become a factor of intimidation for them...but some can't get past it....

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:02 PM
My girls like this when it's hot:

Chilled Tomato Soup

Ingredients:

3 cups chicken broth
6 tomatoes, chopped
1 onion, peeled and chopped
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon sugar
Combine chicken broth, tomatoes, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and sugar in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Cool slightly, then blenderize. Refrigerate until serving time. I have added crutons, 'real' crumbled bacon pieces, but my 5 year loves the Club brand of puffed multi grain crackers because they float and look like boats or treasure chests depending if "Pirates of the Caribbean" is our theme that night lol

*I agree with Queene to cook at night when it's cooler... I do alot of pasta salads and go through alot of fresh fruits and lettuce/spinache leaf salads when it's hot...

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 12:48 PM
The brandname of marshmallows I believe.... which can vary from store to store on a demographic level....:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 12:11 PM
ROFL Gypsylaugh bout made me drinker spill the tea

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 12:04 PM
Gypsy: >every 3 or 4 hours precisely

Serious?? Full meals?? Wee portions?? We need a new topic on this one alone....lol

Mike: >what is a date again?
LOL Something that after 2 bad ones in July, I am afraid to return a guy's phone call, but that is my definition, but for you would involve the opposite sex and hopefully not be something bad that you would consider being a 'monk' <---- not that there is anything wrong with monks...lol

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 11:39 AM
The five things I love about myself:

1- Optismistic
2- Honest
3- Outspoken
4- Extraordinary reading comprehension
5- Versatile

**hhhhmmmmm should I add this to my profile?? lol
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

no photo
Sat 08/11/07 11:22 AM