Community > Posts By > misty4ran

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:40 PM

igloos

enjoy!

i want this to be my next house ... love itlove love love love ..... thanks hart ..

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:21 PM

HEY DOZZ smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

HOWS MY MAIN MAN OF THE MANLAW ..... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

were getting lots more snow ,, come make snow angles with me ,, we got our igloo house over in the winterwonderland thread ...

man i 'd like to see you laying in
the snow waving

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

hi jt and everyone else ...drinker oops [backs out of room ]

hey star you can come back in dozz isnt the jealous type laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:19 PM

aww hart those igloos are wonderful and beautiful ... thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much your a honey smooched

we got another 6 inches today and it still snowing wish you all were here to help me make a igloo ,, i bet they would be fun to live in .... i heard you can make fires in them ,,,,

you would think they would melt wouldnt you ...

let it snow , let it snow ,, i wish i could get a pic of what i see out my window it's gourgeous ....

AWWWW so are you 1flowers winking Love your attitude it's awesome :thumbsup:

aww thanks star your a huney tooo smooched

man i really feel sorry for mr music having to live in wis, and not enjoy this beautiful weather ,,,, did you send him that blanket ????? laugh

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:15 PM
suffered with them for year i feel your pain ,, open up your craniam by sticking your thumb on the roof off your mouth and pushing up ... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i know it sounds wird but it does do some good ,, also rubbing alchol on your neck and forehead mite work ,,,, i 've tried it all and these two things do help somewhat ...

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:10 PM
HEY DOZZ smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

HOWS MY MAIN MAN OF THE MANLAW ..... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

were getting lots more snow ,, come make snow angles with me ,, we got our igloo house over in the winterwonderland thread ...

man i 'd like to see you laying in
the snow waving

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

hi jt and everyone else ...drinker

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:06 PM
aww hart those igloos are wonderful and beautiful ... thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much your a honey smooched

we got another 6 inches today and it still snowing wish you all were here to help me make a igloo ,, i bet they would be fun to live in .... i heard you can make fires in them ,,,,

you would think they would melt wouldnt you ...

let it snow , let it snow ,, i wish i could get a pic of what i see out my window it's gourgeous ....

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:21 PM

yeah we've gotten a dusting so far happy

i 've shoveled once and need to do it again ,, the kid is coming over to plow me out ,, were suppose to get 6 inches ,,, had to park up on the hill ,, or i wont be going to work tonite ,,,,, the plow will probsbly snow me in ,, wish i could just sit home and enjoy it sad sad sad

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:00 PM

i've been told that alot Pat laugh

heya Misty flowerforyou drinker

hey jt ,, drinker

were getting alot of snow :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:47 PM
HOLY SH-T !!!!!!!

were getting a ton of the white stuff ,, cmmon lets get the igloos started and the snow angles going ... party in the snow ...drinker

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:45 PM
love love love love love noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

i think i have a fragment of my imajination ,, DOZZ IS BACK .. OMG ... WISHES REALLY DO COME TRUE .. I KNEW THEY WOULD I KNEW THEY WOULD..

CANT WAIT TILL DOZZ STEPS OUT WITH JUST THE CANDLE ON HIS HEAD PASSING OUT DRINKS ...drool drool drool drool drool drinks drinks drinks drinks

waving waving waving waving waving HI ALL MAN LAW PEEPS

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:06 AM

misty I am glad you found a pic of the igloos

the ones I found were not very clear

laugh ya lots of good it does me i can;t get them on ,,, i ;ll have to keep trying ...

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:17 PM
nity nite myss ,, sweet dreams of barney i wish for you ,, find forgiveness to let him renter your hart this thanksgiving ,,,, after all looks what he has done for the children of the world .. have a great thangsgiving yourself .... love ya ... :drinker

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:09 PM
sure why not it's an excuse to take the edge off drama leagally drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:05 PM

Misty where do you keep going ?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i just went to make a barney bowl full of fruit loops and eating them rigght now as we speak with my barney spoon ...care for any drool drool

yummy bigsmile

That big goofy purple dude drives me NUTTZZ !!!!

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Im gonna make a bomb and stuff it in his big purple belly and watch him explode into tons of little purple balls !!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

omg myss ,, not barney ,,,noway how could any body hate him sad sad sad
What Barney are we talking about the dip**** dinosaur or the flintstones ?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:00 PM

what the heck ,, i just it ... really i did wow poof again laugh drinker
quit messin around your wanted in manlaw :banana:
I hate when that happens !

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad my igloo didnt come out and i just saw it

[/quot

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:55 PM

i just went to make a barney bowl full of fruit loops and eating them rigght now as we speak with my barney spoon ...care for any drool drool

yummy bigsmile

That big goofy purple dude drives me NUTTZZ !!!!

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Im gonna make a bomb and stuff it in his big purple belly and watch him explode into tons of little purple balls !!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

omg myss ,, not barney ,,,noway how could any body hate him sad sad sad

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:54 PM

got any coco puff's ???

laugh drinker drinker nope this week it's only fruit loops and lucky charms ....

coco puffs are good though too ,, maybe next week ,, thanks for the idea chevy drinker

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:51 PM
why worry about why other people are on here ,, just have a good time ,,, and do what you want ,,,,drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:45 PM

yummy bigsmile

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:37 PM

what the heck ,, i just it ... really i did wow poof again laugh drinker
quit messin around your wanted in manlaw :banana:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad my igloo didnt come out and i just saw it

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25