Community > Posts By > misty4ran

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:08 PM
ah ha, i see a few aren't getting any ,,,frustratedfrustrated frustrated

good things come to those that wait :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

soon you'l all be complaining and wanting the snow to go away laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:08 PM
ah ha, i see a few aren't getting any ,,,frustratedfrustrated frustrated

good things come to those that wait :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

soon you'l all be complaining and wanting the snow to go away laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:02 PM
yee ha ,, i m back for now ......... snow about 2 to 3 inches the other night ,, had to shovel it before it melted ,,laugh drinker drinker i got me some mini snow moutains now drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:59 PM
hi ya all on man law anyhting exciting going on ?

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:12 AM

Well BL4766 it could be worse.... snow sucks... so do earthquakes, drought, hurricanes, blizzards, tornados, volcanic activity, monsoons, etc... be grateful for what "we" have....:smile: flowerforyou

i 'm grateful for BIG foot laugh

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:08 AM

we've had snow twice now.....tho, the grounds not cold enough for it to stick at all....THANK GOD!!!! SNOW SUCKS!!!!

not when your friends with big foot ..... drinkerdrinker drinker :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:05 AM
okey dokey ,, and a happy hour to boot with that smokin drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:01 AM
hey ya all,, wuz shakin ??????????????? i see everyone is still here ,,, have a great nightflowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:57 AM
laugh drinker drinker

gonna get my ice trays out and build me a big ole house this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!wanna join ,,, you want the blue house or the red one ???????????:wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:47 AM
howdy everybody ,,,,, nice to see yu all again ... just reporting on the snow update .........drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

zero , not any on the ground ,, will keep all you snow lovers updated bigsmile

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:42 AM
of snow ?????????????????laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:37 AM
been ok and you ,,, yep snow not sticky yet to the ground but it just started .. yahoo

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:09 AM
ya hoo we got snow any one else getting any

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:09 PM
WISCONSIN ,,your welcome here any time treaty bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:07 PM
are you talking babies ?

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:11 PM
hi all man law peeps just peekin in on ya all remember me ????????????laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 02:12 PM
good for her ,, everyone should take a vacation away from it all at least once in there life ,, give her my phone # and tell her i'll join here drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 03:23 AM

happy I have heard a saying, it was......When your in love you will believe a lie and deny the truth.flowerforyou

flowerforyou Have you done this?happy

I wouldn't call that love... That would be False Love, and in that case, one would be Blind as well. The Illusion of being happy and perfect together. Unfortunately, the truth doesn't come until the end. Much like "Does God exist?" when you die. Won't see the truth until it is over.

BUT YOU CANT DENY YOUR FEELINGS EITHER AND SOMW ARE SO GOOD AT DECIEVING

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:40 AM
what about if it instanitity every tiIME NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO ?

CAN'T BE THAT GOOD laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:23 AM

inadaguate if they cannot satify the women ????? or arent they really trying ??laugh laugh laugh

It is nice to make them work for it. LOL Take the lead so to speak. Woman on top is powerful enough sometimes to delay ejaulation.

yaeh tried that but it still doesnt last laugh laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25