Community > Posts By > misty4ran

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:12 PM
ya star get him back here hunt him down ,,, he loves happy hour ,, tell him me and poison and the rest of us want his presence back here ....

p.s. tell him he can forget the cake and just add a candle to the top of his head drinker

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:05 PM
whats a bbc code is it hard to do shoot me a email if it 's not to complicated to do i love the pics ... thanks in advance .

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:03 PM

Misty thought I saw dozz in another post earelier tonight

your kidding ,, hunt that man down ,, he looks good wearing a birthday cake laugh drinker

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:02 PM
who got peed on laugh

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:50 PM
all rite a little hot rum with the cold ,, drinker

how did you put this on here ,,, it s awesome

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:48 PM
nity nite myss ,,,

hey where did my favorite list of peeps go on my profile ..

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:43 PM

not yet
I am looking forward to it

oh wow this is beautiful ,, but you forgot me and my house ....

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:42 PM
no misty rules you cant go to bed yet ,, its happy hour time ,, hey where dozz and suz been they come in yet ,, soon will be all the birthday party again :banana:

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:30 PM
jt ,, and poison AND ad both told me in a private conferversation that the women run this topic and we are in charge just suz ,, she ;ll telll ya too drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:26 PM
rolled the page ??????????

i know what you were really thinking frustrated

i love snow wish we'd get some tonite ...drool

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:24 PM
hey man law peeps the rules of man law are still the same right ,,, the women rule rofl

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:06 PM
waving poison you ;ll never be to old pitchfork

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:04 PM
hey where's the weather weird ??????huh

hi star soon the igloo builder should be on ,, kudos to you both waving waving

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:41 PM
hi ya catch ,, like the bird ,, makes me kinda hungry ....bigsmile

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:38 PM
hey star ,,, i m baccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk..

yikes ,, you not getting any either noway

oh well this could become a nation wide academic ,, or maybe it 's becoming a contaigious virus of some sort laugh laugh laugh laugh

good to see you ,,, hey i love this thing ...drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:34 PM

Now, be nice! She hasn't been here for awhile! Lets be gentle and welcome Misty to the twisted side!devil

She IS the twisted side Polson !!!

You know we love ya girlie !!!

Just so happy we're all slowly but surely finding our way back home.....here in Man Law.Missed all you guys n gals.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

were all in this toghter ,, whats the oll saying birds of a feather crock togehter drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:32 PM
that 's to bad no snow for you ,,sad i love the 4 seasons ,, espically the snow in the middle of the nite ,, it 's soooooooooooo beautiful and calm ,,,,love

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:29 PM
hey chevy hey posion how are two of my favorite guys wheres the rest of my faves ??????drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker how is the mingle ,, havedt been on too much ya all liking it ????????

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:25 PM

If we are normal.....

i think i am ,,, i think i am :banana:

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:12 PM

hi ya all on man law anyhting exciting going on ?

MISTY !!!!

HEYA GIRLIE !!!

HOWVE YA BEEN ??? WHATCHA GOT PLANNED FOR TURKEY DAY ???

LONG TIME NO SEE...I THINK WE'RE ALL ON OUR WAY BACK HERE...ITS THAT TIME AGAIN YA KNOW..

hi myss,,,,

gonna fill me with some bird , and then take a nap and then go out and have a few kool ones its my daughters birthday ,,,,, and hoping to get another addition to the family ,, so that will be a call for another happy hour ,, drinker drinker
how about you what you doing ????????

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25