Community > Posts By > misty4ran

no photo
Wed 04/20/11 09:42 PM
WOW MANLAW HAS CHANGED ALITTLE BIT .. ANYBODIE I KNOW ON HERE ANYMORE ..drinker

no photo
Fri 03/18/11 05:58 PM
everything is gone and where is everybody ... can't trust no one ,, step out and they pull everything from ya ........

no photo
Fri 03/18/11 05:39 PM
hey ,, didnt i meet you in vegas ?noway drinker

no photo
Fri 03/18/11 05:31 PM
HEY TEXAS ,,,,, thought i 'd stop by .. looks the same ,, more pics that 's it .. till next time .. drinker

no photo
Thu 09/16/10 01:06 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

took a break from the farm to stop by and see whose still here ,,

smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

hi everybody i know and dont know :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

have i missed much or is it the same ol same ol :laughing:

well have a great day back to the farm for awhile ,, waving

no photo
Sat 05/08/10 06:23 PM
yeah bob ,,, thank god your doin better ,,, wish i could be there in person for ya .... keep on getting better budd... jake will be happy to see you ,, your be running circles round me in no time ,, god bless you and jake every day ..drinks

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 08:33 PM
I'm hoping for a speeding recovering ,, buddy ,, i know for sure ya got the big guy on your side ,, will throw in some extra prayers for ya ,, we all luv ya ....drinks

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 03:42 AM
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

hey there star ,,,, good seeing you ,,,,, i m talkin to ya on the phone it's alot easier ....drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 03:32 AM
Edited by misty4ran on Thu 03/18/10 03:36 AM

I can't tell you how many times I've been on a first date with a woman over about 32 where she was asking me about my future plans on getting married before the food even arrived. What? I just met you. Don't you think we should get to know each other a little before we talk about that?

So much baggage, so much bullheadedness, so much bad attitude. They blame every problem in their lives on some man or on men in general. And seem to be looking for another man to solve them. I'm sick of it.

I never get that kind of BS from women in their late teens and early 20s. The young ones look better, are more fun and don't give me nearly as much grief. They don't nag or complain and they aren't looking for a man to replace the one that left them. Sure, there are a few maturity issues, but it's not nearly as bad as the crap I've dealt with from more mature women. In other words, it's worth the effort because the rewards are better.

men like you have a name and usually get caught sooner than later and end up in the state pen .. good luck buddy finding a match ,,and as far as maturity and bs it pretty much sounds as if you summed yours all up ....i'd wish you a good day ,, but i won't waste my effort on such a devious creature that preys on young women ........

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 03:18 AM
long time know see hi one and all ,, been doing lots of farming took time out to "just say Hi "" hahahahahahaahahaa hope your all doing good ,, see ya laterdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:50 PM
hope ya all had a fantastic thanksgiving .......

common poison the game is on .. love ya all

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:50 PM
hope ya all had a fantastic thanksgiving .......

common poison the game is on .. love ya all

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:45 PM
hi (((JT ))))

what 's up tonite ?

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:44 PM
Edited by misty4ran on Mon 07/27/09 08:46 PM
can you burn up a black skillet pan ?laugh

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:43 PM
hi all drinker

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:04 PM
thats great poison ,, what are you doing ???? drinks

jt where were you a week checcking out a potential ??bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:55 PM
been ok ,, keeping up with the rest of the world .. man i 'm hungry ,, had to make a peanut butter yummy ...what you been up too ?

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:54 PM
EAting my pb rite now

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:53 PM
((((((((JT )))))))))))smooched

LONG TIME NO SEE

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:44 PM
(((((((poison))))))) i 'm ok how the heck are you ????drinks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25