Fri 03/28/08 12:14 PM
laugh sick

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:11 AM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:37 AM
Three women are about to be executed.

One’s a brunette, one’s a redhead, and one’s a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes. By now the blonde has it all figured out.

The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:55 AM
drinker laugh

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:24 AM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:23 AM
That's messed up but funny. laugh

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 08:11 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:52 AM
laugh

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 06:24 AM
Good morning to all the pretty ladies on jsh. flowerforyou

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 06:07 AM
Thank you so much. drinker

Mundote's photo
Fri 03/28/08 06:00 AM
A man walks into the lingerie department of Macy's in New York City.

He tells the sales lady, 'I would like a Southern Baptist bra for my wife, size 34B.' With a quizzical look the sales lady asks, 'What kind of bra?' He repeats, 'A Southern Baptist bra. My wife said to tell you that she wanted a Southern Baptist bra, and that you would know what she wanted.' 'Oh, yes, now I understand,' says the sales lady. 'We don't get as many requests for them as we used to. Most of our customers lately want the Catholic bra, the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian bra.'

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asks, 'So, what are the differences?' The sales lady responds. 'It's really quite simple. The Catholic bra supports the masses, the Salvation Army bra lifts up the fallen, and the Presbyterian bra keeps them staunch and upright.'

He muses on that information for a minute and says, 'Hmm. I know I'll regret asking, but what does the Southern Baptist bra do?' 'Ah,' she replied, 'the Southern Baptist bra makes mountains out of molehills.'

Mundote's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:54 PM
drinker laugh

Mundote's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:52 PM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:15 PM
A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.

The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions." He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks, "What's your occupation?"

"I'm a lady of the night," she says.

The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, "Let's try to rephrase that."

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says,
"I'm an elite chicken farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand little peckers last year."

"Chicken Farmer it is."

Mundote's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:04 PM
Their smiles. :smile:

Mundote's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:35 PM
laugh

Mundote's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:34 PM
noway laugh

Mundote's photo