Community > Posts By > Mundote

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:44 PM
This is wonderful. Very romantic. flowerforyou drinker

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:38 PM
Thank you Ms.TeddyBear2u. It helps to get comments like yours.

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:03 PM
Edited by Mundote on Thu 04/03/08 12:04 PM
Thank you kindly ms. yellowrose. I found out yesterday about the accident and I'm still numb. But it helps so much to have good people like yourself and others leave wonderful comments. flowerforyou

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:52 AM
Thank you Vincent. You definitely have a way with words. drinker

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:41 AM

Beautifully done! I am sorry for your loss. You honour your friend with your words... :cry: flowerforyou

Thank you for kind words. flowerforyou

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:27 AM

Beautiful words indeed to a Beautiful friend. I'm sorry for your loss but... always remember in your heart they will always reside.:cry: flowerforyou

Very true Ms. TxsGal.

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:25 AM
Thank you all very much for your kind words. A loss is hard to deal with, no matter who it is.

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:20 AM
This poem or group of words was written by me for my late friend, Ms. Pamela Rodriguez and her daughter, Tiffany. They were killed in a car accident last week.

I wish that words could convey the way I feel right now

But your loss and that of your daughter has left me in despair.

Although I met you just this year

You will remain in my heart forever. flowerforyou

The shock of your death will never wear off,

It will remain with me until the day I cease to exist.

May God have you and your daughter in His presence

and may He give your family the strengh they need right now.

(Reymundo Aguilar Jr.)

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:05 AM
Very nice poem.

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 08:07 AM
laugh

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:13 AM
I don't have the honor of being your friend but I'll join you for coffee. I brought donuts. LOL

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:55 PM
Thank you zhiba. flowerforyou drinker

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:35 PM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:26 PM
Thank you krazykitty. flowerforyou

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:17 PM
I didn't know it was an April Fools gag. I recall my statement then. Good day to everyone. drinker

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:58 PM

Did you hear that Mexico has a new welfare program? I think you probably did...

It's called the United States. Very sad. But oh so true.

(((((Kojack)))) flowerforyou

I work for the Health and Human Services Commission for the state of Texas and I don't agree with your comment. If you can prove that the US is Mexico's welfare program, please let me know your sources. I've worked as a caseworker for Food Stamps, TANF and Medicaid recipients. There are many ethnic groups receiving benefits, not all are Hispanic or Latino . Also, there are many Black and Anglo families on benefits. As for immigrants, only those with appropriate documentation from INS can receive benefits, and some just for a certain period. If they are undocumented, they should not be receiving benefits, the only benefits they may receive is Medicaid in an emergency condition, and only if they have children who are eligible. This does not include single persons. I don't particularly think it's right that illegal citizens get welfare but to state that a whole nation is supported by the United States is irresponsible and without basis.

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:51 AM
Good morning. drinker

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/01/08 12:39 PM
I'll keep you in my prayers. You've been through so much yet you take the time to be a friend. That's mean a lot. I wish I knew what words to make you feel better but I want you to know that you have my support, prayers and well wishes. I really hope your bad luck goes away and that better things come your way. flowerforyou

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:21 AM
Thank you Miss CrazyPalindrome. Very mature of you. The thing is that I posted the gag not because I'm proud of it but because it was a gag. I was young, naive and a bit of an a**hole back then. I swore not to do it again after I saw my girlfriend's eyes welling up with tears. I'm not proud of it but it was something that I did and I wanted to share it with everyone. I have no idea why now. I don't mind getting feedback but for people to reprimand me is something I won't tolerate. There was a guy that wrote me and said that he felt sorry for my kids. I wish he had the pants to say that in front of me. How can someone be judged by something stupid that happened years ago?

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:17 AM
I didn't know I had to explain myself about the LOL part. I didn't know I had to answer to you.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17