Community > Posts By > canubetheone

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:24 PM
Ok all here the scoop she said no way people on here an on pof she just depress now im really trying to get her to come back i do have contact with her as we all are speaking

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:18 PM
no she saying she won't come back sad sad sad sad i'm in emailing her now

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:14 PM
yeah we will get her to come back if i have to go glue her to her seat laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:13 PM
She said he was like the others even i told her to stay don't need to leave cause of people out there sad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:09 PM
Ok me sad now just got word coco leaving us sad sad sad sad i wish she would stay an enjoy the fun with us. I bet i can make her stay just cause there no one out there for her I think she should stay I staying an there no one out there for me lol sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:42 PM
Looking very innocent there but a good person flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:37 PM
well im not a baseball fan but i gotta say this being from the area how bout those REDSOX'S drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Yankee fans go home lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:05 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker how bout a few drinks lol

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh coco what next new man new hair do what next on the list hmmmmm

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:08 PM
woohoo younger man watch out lol drinker drinker drinker

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh you know what i mean wise ass lol your like another mom to me on here coco flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:55 PM
way to go mommy due tell who is he need info on new daddy lol drinker drinker drinker

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:00 PM
silly rabbit tricks are for kids laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 01:40 PM
LOL miss too early in the day for that isn't it laugh laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 01:40 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou hi Knox yeah they got them all out there but that was the first for me an figure this out the guy actually had a good proffessional job an he still can be an ass lol

Knoxxxxxxxlove love flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 01:31 PM
miss don't u mean RUDE not NUDE lol laugh laugh laugh an sorry i don't say names an i already block that person from contacting me again :angry: :angry:

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 01:24 PM
lol ms distance don't really bother me i will talk to any one close or far away lol ty knox flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:16 AM
NO never talked to him before in my life just someone random grumble grumble msteddy flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:14 AM
man ever had one of those days were someone on here had the nerve to tell you what to do an what to say an to change your profile cause they didnt like it. well i just did the guy was a JERK in my book. I never had any trouble with what i have so far I got lots of good friends on here an I'm doing just fine. There are a lot of nice people on here think I will let one ruin my day NOT lol laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:03 PM
let's see if you can get through it. if not, you're too scared about your past)

-Longest relationship: 10 years

-Shortest relationship: don't remember lol

-How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you: three but only one really meant it

-Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were dating? yes just didnt work out :(

-Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? yes

-Are you happier single or in a relationship? both

-Have you ever been cheated on? yes hasn't everyone lol

-Have you ever had your heart broken?yes too many to count

-Have you ever broken someone's heart?yes

-Talk to any of your exes?yes still friends with one of them an glad i'm :smile:

-If you could go back in time and change things to where you could still be with one of your ex's, would you?i would try but probably wouldn't get far

-Think any of your ex's feel the same way?no

-Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?yes i do

-Have you dated people who were not good to you?yes unfortunally

-Have you dated someone older then you?yes

-Younger?no don't think i would either

-Do you regret anything that you have done with a boyfriend or girlfriend?no

-Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?yes i do

-Believe in love at first sight?yes who don't

-Ever dated two people at once?never

-Do you want to get married?yes of course

-Do you have something to say to any of your exes?yes glad were still friends :)

-Ever stolen someone's boyfriend or girlfriend?NO

-Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? yes it does sad