Community > Posts By > canubetheone

canubetheone's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:53 PM
nah not our coco she just gets even with them lol laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:25 PM
Well I was in a 10yr relationship with someone, been broken up a year an well were still good friends.

canubetheone's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:47 PM
cool mike an van just signed on for the day an noticed the new changes with the email you can finally delete sent email wtg keep it up this site is great :smile: drinker drinker :smile: :smile:

canubetheone's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:50 PM
trips THUMPER ON Way out oppssssslaugh laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:47 PM
Sneaks in says hi Cajun an says Boo thumper laugh laugh laugh

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 05:12 PM
laugh laugh awwww wanda better luck next time hun flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/31/07 05:02 PM
coco beanssssssssssss an why is this up for deletion its not in the wrong forum some peoplegrumble grumble

canubetheone's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:27 PM
good luck on that coco flowerforyou cajun you stranger were u been hiding lol drinker drinker drinker

canubetheone's photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:18 AM
I'm not a mom but got nieces try some painting prodjucts were they can make there finger an hand prints or some type of arts an crafts that usually helps. hope it works out

canubetheone's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:52 PM
NO I"m not rude just being HONEST LOL thumper i got those water buckets i be careful :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: BOSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol

canubetheone's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:47 PM
lol thumper i have to be careful one of my good friends is from NC an she is big on sports there sorry buddy:tongue: :tongue: but Boston so still RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

canubetheone's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:43 PM
Cause NEW ENGLAND RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canubetheone's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:24 PM
die hard bruins fan here they did well the other night hope they win tomorrow night

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:11 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou yeah coco ya backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now redsox gonna win flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:11 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou yeah coco ya backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now redsox gonna win flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 03:14 PM
yeah she just email me she said she sad cause all the guys tell her thanks but just friends i tell her i get that all the time too or i get people say nothing. trying to get her to stay for her good friends

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 03:10 PM
yeah but she not on my friend list again i will get her grumble grumble grumble grumble

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 03:09 PM
hi irad nope ella first time i been on all day but i checked earlier today an saw she was on i sent her an email to her regular mail i will get the dirt an get her to come back i like coco she cheers us all up drinker drinker drinker

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 03:06 PM
Don't know saw her on this morning an yesterday she gets upset to easy i talked her into staying last time man wish she would stay on its not fun with out cocosad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Wed 10/24/07 03:02 PM
OK Coco gone again wish she would stay on for her friends. Hate seeing her go all the time she is fun to have around on here coco were you at :angry: :angry: