Community > Posts By > canubetheone

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:05 PM
it was a few days ago hun i send them to ya in the mail thanks

canubetheone's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:03 PM
cocoooooooooooooooo make mine double don't drink but after the week i had i should have one. where having his get together tomorrow night its gonna be wicked sad. i really lost with out him around :cry: :cry: oh for the others on here i lost a friend this past weekend not sure if ya all saw my recent posts for him but if you did thanks for all the prayers. make it a tripple then lol

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:07 PM
night snuggles flowerforyou flowerforyou

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:05 PM
awwww chris ya gonna make me blush shhhhh lol blushing blushing blushing

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:01 PM
awwww snuggle im up cause i haven't been sleeping all week :cry: :cry: is it friday yet

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 09:01 PM
thaks HB but i got good friends here an close freinds with out my friends it would of been hard an yeah me bored now lol

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 08:59 PM
chirssssssssssssssssssssssssssss me missed ya love love love love

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 08:58 PM
HB it was rough for me cause a friend of mine passed away this weekend his wake was yesterday his funeral today an a good bye party for him saturday still can't belive 36yrs old an he's gone :cry:

canubetheone's photo
Thu 09/20/07 08:55 PM
hi stranger night hb its gonna be another rough weekend for me :(

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:41 PM
thank you cat i'm hoping being on here tonight will get my mind off it but nothing is working

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:39 PM
Well tomorrow will be tougher its his funeral an im not sure if should go but im going to the get together saturday night his favorite hand out spot man i just wish i had someone close to talk to again sad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:37 PM
ty bay yes its hard i just don't know what to do now im so confused sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:35 PM
so sorry gypsy well i new him since 7th grade if he didnt hook up with his wife i think it would of been me an him but then i would never of met my ex of 10yrs who im still good friends with. my family really don't understand so i can't talk to them about anything glad i got friends on here sad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:31 PM
i was just thinking last week i should go see if he was still around an to find out this weekend he was gone this weekend we all getting together to his favorite hang out spot an letting balloons go for him he is going to be missed first time i really lost a close friendsad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:29 PM
thank you all he was a good friend 36 is just way too young wished my ex bf was still with me but glad im still friends with him he knows how to cheer me up. tomorrow will be harder its my firends funeral i just don't know what too do now sad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:25 PM
How do you say good bye to someone that was taken from you so long. i just had the roughest night of my life saying good bye to an old friend of mine tonight it was hard. Even though i didn't see him for awhile i new he was always there. 36yrs old is just to young to be taken away. this is gonna be the hardest week for me ever. sad sad sad sad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:59 PM
thank you again for all the new prays. i do appericate yes its its hard but with all my friends here on jsh an my close friends i will make it... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:37 PM
Thank you all very much my real family don't know how much he means too me an my close friends do but unfortunally they all went to sleep early tonight so i thought i come on here to try an keep my mind off things buts its really hard thank you all i love this site so much :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:30 PM
I just don't understand why he had to go so young he still had a full life ahead of him I just never really felt this lost in a long time. last person that was close to me that had passed on was my grandfather 11yrs ago the night before my bday... but this one just hit me so hard sad sad sad sad sad sad

canubetheone's photo
Tue 09/18/07 08:26 PM
Thank you rap i've known him since 7th grade of junior high school i just wished i stayed in touch with him some more :cry: :cry: